| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||250|
|Top speed (mph)||~155.3|
The '05 Charmant is a limousine in Just Cause 3.
It has the normal limosine design. The front takes inspiration various modern Bentley models; however, since it is based on a sedan platform, the limo may take frontal design cues from the Bentley Arnage with the grille and front bumper and the Mulsanne for the shaping and headlights. The rear end resembles that of a Mercedes-Benz W120.
When the car appears in the Random Encounter, the guy being picked up will always criticize the vehicle for the poor condition of the interior. This could mean that either the car is always in a poor state of maintenance, or that the '13 Vigueur is a much better car.
Due to the length, it has an unusually large turning circle. It has a top speed of 250 km/h and reaches 100 km/h in around 5 seconds.
- In the "Make it look like an accident" Random Encounter side mission. Alessia tells you to destroy the vehicle, but flipping it over at a low speed is enough to complete the mission. Then just Grapple the car back up (if needed) and drive off. The dead informer will still be sitting in the back.
- May spawn in traffic.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.
- The '05 at the front of the name means it is the 2005 version, so this suggests there are more than one version.
- This vehicle is manufactured by the fictional Kerner company.
- This car is a successor to the Columbi Excelsior from Just Cause 2.