| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|'63 Autostraad Weltbus|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||104|
|Top speed (mph)||~64|
'63 Autostraad Weltbus is a vehicle in Just Cause 3.
It's an old van, based on the second generation Volkswagen T2 Transporter, with a few hints of the Mercedes O319. It always has rust patches on the paintwork.
It has seats for 6 people and a big trunk.
Below average, but the suspension is higher and softer than average, improving the off-roading ability. It reaches its top speed in a little under 30 seconds.
- In traffic.
- Parked at some town parking lots.
- There is also a "Crash bomb" version.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.
- 'Weltbus' means 'World Bus' in German.
- The "'63" in the name suggests this is the 1963 version and there are more than one version of this vehicle.