| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|'69 Stria Sussurro|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||100|
|Top speed (mph)||~62.1|
The '69 Stria Sussurro is a moped in Just Cause 3.
As the year in its name implies, it is a classic Italian moped based on classic Vespa and Lambretta mopeds, except with dual headlights. It also closely resembles Mosca 125 Rallye and Mosca 125 Performance from Just Cause and Just Cause 2 respectively.
Unusually for a moped of its time, or even a modern moped, the front wheel is connected on only one side. Normally only the rear wheel has that feature, but in this case the rear wheel is the one that seems to be connected on both sides.
Well below average, but its top speed is very impressive for a moped of its size and age. It can be a steady platform to shoot from too.
- At Cecilia Crespo's farm during the mission Mario's Rebel Drops.
- Spawns in civilian traffic.
- May spawn in some junkyards.
- Looch owns one, as seen in The Setup.
- It's made by the fictional company Stria.
- The "'69" means that this is the 1969 version of the vehicle.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.