| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
At the Mendoza International Airport.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|List of owners||Civilians|
The AVIA is an airport tug in Just Cause (1).
Despite its purpose, it can't really pull any trailers or planes in the game, making it a novelty vehicle. It's also one of the smallest vehicles and it's always brown. There's no roof, so it's good for only nice weather.
It's the second slowest vehicle in the game. Usually has decent handling, except at top speed it's difficult to control. It is extremely slow off roads.
- At the Mendoza International Airport.
- In traffic, on the roads near the Mendoza International Airport.
- At Don Ernesto Harbor.
- At several smaller airfields (needs specifying).
- At some cartel villas (needs specifying).
- In traffic, on the roads in a village called "Punta Gorda" in the Isla Maria Dolorosa province. Next to the Guerrilla 19 "Camp Inferno Verde" safehouse.
- At a civilian airfield, directly west of Esperito City.
- At a civilian airfield in the Isla San Cristobal province.
- A unique crop-spraying version is seen in the mission Field of Dreams. You can drive it to a safehouse during the mission after you destroy all the crop fields, but after the mission, if you go back to the safehouse, it will no longer have the agricultural equipment, making it a normal one.
- Rarely seen in the vicinity of several towns (need specifying).
- In Just Cause 2 its job is done by turretless GV-104 Razorbacks and URGA-9380s. Both are large heavy Military vehicles.
- Avia is the name of a Czech aircraft and automotive company.