| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
An overview of the facility.
|Settlement in Medici|
|Coordinates||N 40 48.340|
E 5 40.060
|Missions that take place here||None|
DescriptionEditIt's a gas turbine power plant used by the military. The map description says "The military plant of Alte Potentia, nestled on a remote mountainside in the far north, provides power to many of Di Ravello's bases throughout Insula Striate. The smog generated here has a direct effect on the air quality of towns as far away as Perla Est and Vista Fonte."
The base is hexagonal with a guard tower in the middle. The gas turbines and main buildings are arranged symmetrically around the tower. Additional buildings around the edge of the base include 4 guard towers, a guard post at the gate and 3 concrete multi-vehicle garages. 5 smaller buildings, the likes of which can be seen at outposts, are scattered around the base.
- 8 Transformers
- 4 Circuit Breakers
- 2 Core Electrical Units
- 2 Doppler Radars
- 5 Fuel Tanks
- 1 Satellite Dish
- 2 Turbine Blocks with 4 turbines each (8 turbines in total)
- 1 Water Tower
- 2 x CS Comet
- CS Navajo - Rebel version patrolling the skies after base liberation
- 2 x Pavouk U-15 - Military version driven by rebels patrols the ground base after base liberation
- Urga Fura 570
- 2 x Urga Hrom D - Rebel version patrolling the skies after base liberation
- Urga Ogar 7 V8
- Urga Postolka - Rebel version patrolling the skies after base liberation
- Urga Szturm 63A - A rebel one will also show up as support
- Weimaraner and W3 - Spawns at base before and after liberation in sheds
After destroying some destructibles, a "Commando Time" timer will start, and a military U41 Ptakojester will appear.