|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||300|
|Top speed (mph)||~186.4|
The Autostraad D700 is a vehicle in Just Cause 3.
It's a modern 2-door coupé, based on the E87 BMW 1 / 2 Series coupés and various Volvo models, with rear-end inspirations from the Alfa Romeo Giulia (952). It also seems to be loosely based off of the first generation Scion tC, due to the long wheelbase and general body style.
The Rebel drop description states: "The Autostraad D700 features robust off-the-line acceleration and breakaway top speed for its class. It's prone to handling issues after sustaining damage."
Below average for a sports car, but much faster than an average car. 0-100 km/h in 4 seconds. It has great handling however, and can be a very fun car to drive on winding roads/courses.
- In traffic across Medici.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.
- As a Roadside event, it can spawn on the side of a road with its hood up and the engine smoking. The driver will be inspecting the engine.
- This vehicle used to be known as Autostraad D70. The original name is now Cut game content from Just Cause 3.
- Strangely, the rebel drop classifies this car as a sedan, despite being a 2-door coupé. That's because there's a limited number of lists. Otherwise half the vehicles would have their own list.
- Sometimes, these vehicles can be found by the side of the road with smoke pouring out the front. This also happens to the '13 Vigueur.
- This is one of 3 civilian vehicles built by Autostraad, next to the Autostraad D90 and the Windhund 4.