| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Autostraad Kletterer 300|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|Rarity||Standard: Rare in traffic, but plenty of parked locations|
Custom: Rebel drop only
|List of owners||Rico|
|Top speed (km/h)||115|
|Top speed (mph)||71|
This ATV is very firm in a sports-utility style vehicle, with slightly aggressive styling, a front skidplate and a cargo frame. As a result, it is very well suited for off roading.
The Kletterer 300 is a very potent ATV and a good choice for off-road Races, reaching a top speed of 115km/h on flat terrain with relative ease and able to reach speeds of around 160 to 165km/h using the Nitrous II Gear Mod. The Kletterer and its modified counterpart have a very dramatic four wheel drive system that leads to controllable drifts and understeer. There is a surprising amount of wheelspin for an ATV, which may lead to it slipping out of control when changing direction sharply or on rough terrain. However, it handles high jumps and climbing up hills very well thanks to its soft suspension, abundance of torque and high ground clearance.
Versions and locationsEdit
- One at N 40 40.550 E 5 43.935, in a chain link fence enclosure.
- Has been seen at a few farms.
- Is provided for the car Race at Maestrale. The vehicle can be kept after the race.
- Near to where the mission The Secret of Vis Electra takes place.
- At an unmarked dock a little to the south-east of Vico Gamba.
- N 40 46.430 E 5 37.585.
- N 40 41.610 E 5 35.285. Near a dock.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel drop.
- At a street corner near the southern end of Burgoletto.
- See the Custom Kletterer 300 article.
"Crash bomb" vehicle:
- Is provided for one of the Crash bomb events.
- It was called Kletterer 300 in some pre-release videos. See also: Cut game content from Just Cause 3.
- Kletterer means "climber" in German.
- It's made by the fictional Autostraad company.