| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Autostraad Reisender 7|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||145|
|Top speed (mph)||~90|
The Autostraad Reisender 7 is a truck in Just Cause 3.
It bears some resemblance to and could have been inspired by any late-1990s-mid-2000s European cab-over-engine trucks, such as various DAF and MAN trucks. The rearward points of the trailer saddle are unrealistically long.
According to the front of the cab, this is the "FA" version of this truck.
Most of these trucks are white, but they also come in dark blue, grey, black and red.
Trucks with a cabin like this have a bed for the driver, which is used when making long distance deliveries.
The Reisender is quite slow and has sluggish steering, making it a poor performer on winding roads. However, once it gains some speed, it is almost impossible to stop and its great mass indeed makes it an effective ramming implement. Similar to many real trucks, this vehicle makes a beeping noise while reversing.
- In a Roadside Event where one may be off road, near a broken looking flat trailer that can be used as a Stunt ramp and a Mugello Farina Duo.
- Sometimes parked near some Gas stations in Medici.
- Up to 3 of them can be found parked at farmhouses or in fields at approximately N 40 42.151 E 5 44.761. Note that they will not always spawn, as the Stria Obrero and Stadt-Tresor ST 8530 share the same spawn points.
- Next to a construction site in Babica.
- Found at N 40 42.185 E 5 44.646
- Sometimes at N 40 40.940 E 5 44.585.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.
- "Reisender" means "traveler" in German.
- It has the same door open/close sound as most vehicles in Just Cause 2.
- There are different types of Vehicle trailers in the game, but none are of the type that this truck could tow: "semi-trailer".
- Modern trucks like that are not really all that good for ramming, due to the whole front wall being mostly made of plastic panels. It is however still a truck, so the engine, frame, suspension and other vital parts are made of steel. The difference just is that a civilian truck would realistically not survive any serious ramming, as opposed to a military truck, like the Urga Fura 570, or even a Fengding EC14FD2, that has a strong steel bumper.
- Just Cause 4 will have similar, but dirtier trucks. It's not yet know if they are the same trucks. See Vehicles in Just Cause 4.