| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Bald Eagle Persuader|
The Rioja and Agency version.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|Weapons||Prototype - Unarmed.|
Agency version - Missiles and machine guns
|Rarity||Prototype - One location only.|
Agency version - Heavy drop and one location
|List of owners||Prototype - Rioja Cartel.|
Agency version - The Agency
It's the fastest boat in the Just Cause game series. It's so fast, that it uses aircraft-like vertical tail fins.
It sounds like a jet engine, but there's no actual blue jet exhaust, as can be seen on aircraft. The rear end of the engine doesn't have a hole and it's shaped like the business end of an electric megaphone. It may be meant to be a sonic engine where the boat is pushed forward by powerful sound waves with a frequency above what humans can hear. In this case the jet-like sound produced by the engine is caused by something else, like for example the engine's cooling system.
There's two versions of this vehicle. One is the Bald Eagle - Persuader (prototype) and the other is the Bald Eagle Persuader. The prototype doesn't have any weapons and it's in Rioja colors. The usual one is black; armed with machine guns and missiles and only used by the Agency.
Bald Eagle - Persuader (prototype):
- It can only be found at the "La Residence" cartel villa, directly south from the Rioja 02 "Paradiso Bay" safehouse in the north-east part of San Esperito. Look for a Cartel Villa that is on the edge of the island.
Bald Eagle Persuader:
- Available through heavy drop after the mission Devil's Drop Zone.
- At the Agency 02 "Camp Grouper" safehouse. That one is the only one that is not programmed as a heavy drop vehicle.
- Provided for the mission River of Blood.
- There was a myth that if you flew it at maximum speed for a long time, it would take off and become an aircraft. That has been dis-proven.
- The "Bald Eagle" part of the name refers to the Bald Eagle bird, which is the national bird of the United States.
- The yellow version at the cartel villa is the only known prototype of any vehicle in the Just Cause game series. It's unknown how the prototype ended up in Rioja Cartel ownership. Perhaps the Agency has some connection with the Riojas...?
- There's 2 more vehicles with unusual engine types in the game: McKenzie-Fergusson F2 Victor and Stirling STL-3 Octavio. However, those are planes, while this is a boat.
- The Just Cause 2 and Just Cause 3 successors to this boat are the MTA Powerrun 77 and Loochador respectively.
The Agency versionEdit