| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Bandar Baru Indah|
|Settlement in Panau|
|Type||Tourist Resort, Village, Industrial Plant|
|Missions that take place here||Pulling a Jeremy|
The name means "Beautiful New City" in Malaysian.
The settlement covers a large area and can be roughly divided into three parts.
The Market Edit
This section has a market, several fruit stands and some normal houses for Panauans . It's possible poor maids and workers for the resort (see below) live here.
The Harbor Edit
This part has a couple of storage units, a boat gas station, a lighthouse, and a couple of docks.
The Resort Edit
This section is made up of 7 pairs of high-end bungalows, two bungalows that stand alone, a tiki bar, a dock, and beach chairs and lanterns that are set up on the beach. Tourist model people spawn in this section, indicating that this part is a resort.
- 1 Transformer.
- 1 Gas Station for boats:
- 2 Gas Pumps.
- 8 Resource Items:
- 2 Armor Parts.
- 2 Cash Stashes.
- 2 Vehicle Parts.
- 2 Weapon Parts.
- Pattani Gluay Pro 2 - May spawn in the harbor.
- 2 x Chepachet PVD - One at a Checkpoint. Another spawns near the transformer.
- Hamaya Oldman - At a checkpoint.
- Sakura Aquila Metro ST - Rarely spawns near the harbor.
- Maddox FVA 45 - Mission only, near the government informer.
- Random civilian, military, and faction vehicles may drive by, with the factions inevitably attacking the checkpoint.