| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
At one of its default parking spaces at the Costa Brava military base.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|Rarity||Military - Common during high Heat|
Others - Very rare
|List of owners||San Esperito Military|
The Battaille GPT-6 is an army truck in Just Cause (1).
It's a 6-wheeled military truck from the second half of the twentieth century.
- It has 2 seats, but Rico can never have a passenger. The army always has 2 soldiers in the cab.
- Its name seems to be based on the French word "bataille" which means "battle". This might mean that the company that produces the Battaille GPT-6 is French.
- There's a winch connected to the front bumper. It's common for army and special off-road vehicles to have winches, but it's impossible to use the winch in the game.
- The front window looks like it can be opened for ventilation. This feature was popular in the 1930's and 40's trucks, but is no longer given to modern vehicles.
- The cargo compartment has some wooden components to make it higher. That kind of removable wooden components were given to almost all army trucks and some civilian trucks of the 20'th century.
- One can transport small helicopters with it. This requires carefully landing the helicopter of choice in the center of the cargo frame and driving slowly. Avoid driving up/down hills and don't make sharp turns too fast, or the helicopter will fall off and possibly explode, damaging the truck in the process.
- It might be based on the real world French brand Berliet since it also made army trucks.
Versions and locationsEdit
There are two versions of this truck that can be seen in free-roam. Additionally, there are another two versions that only appear in missions, and a unique cutscene variant that isn't obtainable.
|Guerrillas (unique 4-wheel version)||Gray|
|San Esperito Military||Gray||
- It is possible that the yellow variant is actually in service with the Rioja Cartel. However, this can never be proven.
- The truck has no decals of any kind, and its allegiance is only identified by the color.
- The Just Cause 2 counterpart to this vehicle is the Fengding EC14FD2.
San Esperito Military variantEdit