At one of its default parking spaces at the Costa Brava military base.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|Rarity||Military - Common (during high Heat)|
Others - Very rare
|List of owners||San Esperito Military|
The Battaille GPT-6 is an army truck in Just Cause (1).
Versions and locationsEdit
There are two versions of this truck. The commonly seen version has 6 wheels, but there's one storyline mission where the Guerrillas are seen operating two othervise never seen 4-wheeled versions.
|Guerrillas (unique 4-wheel version).||Gray.|
|San Esperito Military.||Gray.||
- It has 2 seats, but Rico can never have a passenger. The army always have 2 soldiers in the cab.
- Its name seems to be based on the french word "bataille" which means "battle". This might mean that the company that produces Battaille GPT-6-es is french.
- It looks like there might be a winch connected to the front bumper. It's common for army and special off-road vehicles to have winches, but it's impossible to use the winch in the game.
- The front window looks like it can be opened for ventilation. This feature was popular in the 1930's and 40's, but is nolonger given to modern vehicles.
- The cargo compartment has some wooden components to make it higher. That kind of removable wooden components were given to almost all army trucks and some civilian trucks of the 20'th century.
- One can transport small helicopters with it. This requires carefully landing the helicopter of choice in the centre of the cargo frame and driving slowly. Note: Avoid driving up/down hills and don't make sharp corners too fast, or the helicopter will fall off and possibly explode, damaging the truck in the process.