| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Boyd Fireflame 544|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|Rarity||Rarer than average|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||176.3|
|Top speed (mph)||109.6|
|The following statistics are from the official strategy guide.|
The car looks to be a modernized classic car or custom-built hot rod. It appears to be based on the Holden Efijy, which in turn is based on the Holden FJ. It also resembles a Chevrolet Fleetline in some areas and angles, notably the front.
It resembles the many concept cars from the late 1950's. It's one of the few vehicles from Just Cause 2 that appears to have been designed before the 1990's.
It can be seen in black, dark red orange, dark blue, dark green and greyish white.
The aerodynamic and smooth rear has a slight resemblance to the Taxi.
It's very fast and has a good acceleration, but is difficult to control at higher speeds. This drawback combined with its below par off-road performance and its very low ride-height make the Fireflame more suitable for driving around the Panau Motorway/Highway System.
It looks very unique and handles very well at medium speeds while driving on the road. It has no roof, so it's not very practical for evading the Panau Military, but if the handbrake is used it can make quick work of tight turns.
- In Panau City.
- It can rarely be found along roads in West Tanah Raya.
- Sometimes spawns at X:16515; Y:21750.
- Provided for the faction misson Siphoning Gas.
Main article: Just Cause 2 Vehicle glitches.
If this vehicle flips over for some reason, usually by falling off a bridge in Panau City, there is a chance it will start spinning. After the vehicle explodes from being upside down for too long, it will continue to spin until it disappears. If the explosion flips the vehicle back over, it will start driving in circles (without wheels or driver). This is thought to be due to its unique shape and center of mass.
- Despite being a car, its horn will sound like any motorcycle's horn.
- "Boyd" may be a reference to Boyd Coddington, a legendary hot rod designer who died in early 2008, before Just Cause 2 was released.
- This is the only land vehicle that starts with "B". The Bering I-86DP also starts with B, but that is a plane.
- Despite being a luxury car, the driver can be a common Civilian.
- If the player inspects really closely to the shifter in the car, they will find it having a 5-speed manual transmission. All Just Cause 2 vehicles have 5 gears when observed.