The sniper rifle.
|Weapon in Just Cause 3|
|Maximum ammunition carried||38|
|Maximum ammunition in the weapon||6|
|List of owners||Medici Military|
Rico (through rebel drop)
The CS110 Archangel is a sniper rifle in Just Cause 3.
It looks similar to an M-200 Intervention, but with a longer barrel.
For reasons unknown, the text on the side of the gun says "Capstone CS-111 Archangel". Text on the scope says "E SPR-L4".
PerformanceEditThe Rebel drop description says "The bolt-action Archangel quickly became a favority among snipers thanks to its dampened recoil, fast reload speed, and super sweet name."
- Used relatively rarely by Medici Military snipers. Known locations include Falco Maxime: Centcom, Le Tutor, and Le Galera.
- Used relatively rarely by Rebellion snipers on Rebellion CS Comets. These can only be found during Tangled Up In Blue and The Shatterer of Worlds.
- Unlocked at Rebel drop after liberating Espia Alta.
- It's built by the fictional company CS.
- "Archangel" is an angel of high rank, usually associated with Abrahamic religions.
- Other sniper rifles in Just Cause 3 are USV 45 Sokol and Final Argument. The last one is Downloadable content for Just Cause 3.
- The Rebel drop description has a misspelled word. "favority" is probably supposed to be "favorite".
- It's possible that the "SPR" in "E SPR-L4" might stand for "Special Purpose Rifle", which commonly refers to the Mk 12 SPR, a United States Special Forces sniper rifle made by the United States Navy.
- For some reason, it says "CS-111 Archangel" on the side instead of "CS110 Archangel".
- This might be a development error or oversight.
- "Archangel" is also the nickname of Garrus Vakarian, who is a marksman in the Mass Effect series. The rifle's name may be a nod to his extreme accuracy.