| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Medici Military|
|Top speed (km/h)||176|
|Top speed (mph)||~109|
The CS Comet is a helicopter in Just Cause 3.
It's a medium transport helicopter with a very angular design and a 4-point wheeled landing gear setup. Helicopters such as the CH-47 Chinook and Kamov Ka-27 have this wheel setup, but those are rare special-purpose helicopters.
The Rebel drop description says "The CS Comet's highly armored chassis allows it to take risks when delivering reinforcements to the front lines. It is armored but not armed."
It performs relatively normal for helicopters in Just Cause 3.
According to the description, the CS Comet has more armor than lighter helicopters such as the Urga Postolka. It is unarmed, so don't enter a base with it, unless you only need a ride there.
It's good at lifting small to medium objects, but the Urga Hrom D can lift much more.
- Can be found at these Military bases in Medici:
- Occasionally can be seen carrying snipers over a military base or outpost.
- Rarely, if you conquer the outpost, the helicopters won't despawn.
- Can be called against the player carrying snipers during Heat.
- Can be found at the same above Military bases in Medici, after they've been liberated.
- Can be found on helipads in military facilities.
- Unlocked after liberating Cima Leon: Centcom.
- It's built by the fictional company CS.
- By purpose and size, it may be seen as a successor to the HH-22 Savior.
- Its name may be a reference to the De Havilland Comet, the first jet-powered passenger plane.
- There is a camera and winch on the front and right side of the helicopter respectively which seem to have no use to Rico.