| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|Weapons||Missiles and "heavy missiles"|
|List of owners||Medici Military|
|Top speed (km/h)||243|
|Top speed (mph)||~151|
The CS Navajo is an attack helicopter in Just Cause 3.
The Rebel drop description says "Capstone's assault chopper combines speed, power, and versatility, offering two missile types: the rapid-strike 64 Volcanus and the punishing 99 Vindicator"
It's armed with "missiles" and "heavy missile", which can take down small military settlements in seconds.
The Navajo has decent speed of up to 243 km/h and decent maneuverability for a heavy assault helicopter. It can even dodge some SAMs if the pilot is skilled enough. The player must be careful on landing however as the helicopter is very fragile. Due to the high speed, decent agility and heavy armament, the CS Navajo will easily level an outpost or small base to the ground in a few strafing runs. As advised by one of the games loading screen text options: Remember to try out all the different weapons on an armed vehicle.
- Can appear at Heat Levels 3-5.
- At numerous military bases and outposts across Medici, such as:
- Appears in some missions.
- Unlocked after liberating Puncta Sud.
- At the same numerous military bases and outposts across Medici, after liberating the settlements.
- On some occasions, the Navajo might be replaced with other military helicopters.
- Scripted to join the battle while liberating Nebio Sud Detention Camp.
- During Heat levels 4-5 on Insula Lacrima.
- In the hangar of the Lacrima airport (first seen during Stowaway). This one is uniquely locked and can not be used. Usually where there is the prompt "Get in vehicle" will not come up.
- Appears during the mission Storming the Hive.
- Can be found patrolling oppressed satellite stations and dry docks. Note that Urga Postolkas can also spawn.
- Appears during all heat levels in the Stingray Area.
Strangely, these all seem to have MAF07 on them with no other number.
- It's made by the fictional company CS.
- In early promotional materials it was called "CS Assault Chopper". All later ones call it "CS Navajo". The first name can now be considered Cut game content from Just Cause 3.
- The name "Navajo" could be a reference to US Army custom of naming helicopters after Native American tribes. Real life helicopters with Native American names include the AH-64 Apache, UH-72 Lakota, OH-58 Kiowa, CH-47 Chinook, and many others.
- In the "Kasabian Trailer", the CS Navajo is depicted with a machine gun instead of just a light on the front.
- In early concept artwork, the Navajo is identical to the Eurocopter Tiger (see gallery below). The in-game model is slightly different, as it takes inspiration from other real life attack helicopters as well.
- The HUD graphics used to represent the Navajo's weapons show a guided bomb and a rocket pod, however the HUD incorrectly refers to both as "missiles".
- It is the successor to the Jackson Z-19 Skreemer from Just Cause and AH-33 Topachula plus Sivirkin 15 Havoc from Just Cause 2.
- There is a small warning label on the nose that reads "ATTENTION, PLEASE NOTE: YOUR NOTING OF THIS SIGN HAS BEEN DULY NOTED".
- It's not known why this is here, other than perhaps a hidden joke.