| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|CS Powerrun 77|
Rebel CS Powerrun 77.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|Weapons||2 x Mounted heavy machineguns|
|List of owners||Medici Military|
Black Hand (DLC only)
|Top speed (km/h)||~81 (~203 with nitros)|
|Top speed (mph)||44 knots (110 with nitros)|
The CS Powerrun 77 is a military boat Just Cause 3.
It's a large patrol boat, resembling the Pequod - Harpoon PC 350, but longer. It has an open rear deck with its bridge or cabin towards the front of the boat. A small car (ex Stria Cucciola, Stria Gioco, Windhund 4, etc) can fit on the rear deck.
Somewhat decent for a boat of its size. On the smooth waters of a lake, it can go at a realistic 44 knots. With nitrous it can go at least 110 knots. It could be more, but the longest lake ran out at 110 knots.
It's armed with two mounted heavy machineguns. One on either side.
It's pump-jet driven and got two engines with a nozzle for each.
- At Military bases in Medici.
- During Heat. Strangely, these versions are different than the ones encountered without heat. These have a driver with a U-55S Pozhar and the two MG gunners wield U-39 Plechovkas.
- Can be found parked in the water without heat. Strangely, these versions are different than the ones encountered with heat. These have a female driver with a Prizrak U4 and no MG gunners.
- At an warehouse north of Porto Coclea. After the map is liberated, this is the only place where you can find one besides randomly finding one at sea.
- At the same above military bases, after they've been liberated.
- At Grotta Contrabandero.
- Will appear as friendly reinforcements during the liberation of certain ports, including
- Possibly more locations.
- Can be found patrolling the waters of western Medici, from Boom Island all the way to Volcano island in Medici.
- A unique variant carrying a generator spawns in the mission The Heist Begins.
- Numerous spawn points exist in Stingray Area as well as other unmarked Black Hand bases and outposts.
- Also during Heat.
- At Grotta Contrabandero.
- One is near the aircraft carrier, used in Abandon Ship.
- Another is in a tiny lake in a cave.
- At the entrance to the underground facility in the mission The Secret of Vis Electra.
- At the entrance to the underground facility in the mission Electromagnetic Pulse.
- N 40 42.865; E 5 35.800.
- N 40 41.220; E 5 35.025. When pulled onto land by the Grappler, or near a body of water, water gushes out of it. This is considered to be one of the Easter Eggs in Just Cause 3.
- The mission Connect the Dots passes small islands that have some.
- The Mech Land Assault DLC adds some on Insula Lacrima.
- At an entrance to an underground river, near an abandoned warehouse.
- At the port in Citate Di Ravello.
- This boat is a successor to Pequod - Harpoon PC 350 from Just Cause.
- It's built by the fictional company CS.
- It's not known how exactly they're related (in universe), but there's a very similarly named vehicle in Just Cause 2, the MTA Powerrun 77. This is the result of all JC3 vehicle company names having been added later. For reasons unknown they just added Urga, CS, Autostraad and so on, to the beginning of each vehicles name. For some it kind of makes sense, but in this case it's a problem.
- The Black Hand variant that's added in the Mech Land Assault expansion pack has decals on the left side, but is blank on the right side. This may be an intentional reference to the Pequod - Harpoon PC 350 back in Just Cause 1, which also did not have decals on one side.