| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
They're all in Medici Military colors.
|Weapon in Just Cause 3|
|Usage||Tripod, can be moved with a grappler|
|Maximum ammunition in the weapon||Infinite|
|List of owners||Medici Military|
Capstone FH155 is an anti-aircraft weapon in Just Cause 3.
It's an anti aircraft autocannon with 4 barrels and 2 bullet belts coming from the sides to feed the weapon. The weapon is on a tripod and has shield on the front. According to the text on the ammunition boxes and near the gunner' seat, it uses 40mm ammunition ("FH155 40mm").
The FH155 is fully automatic, but fires very slowly. It fires one gun at a time, but those can be devastating at taking out aircraft, as well as infantry.
It works underwater.
The shield can only protect the gunner from small arms fire.
The weapon is always on a tripod, so it may seem stationary, but it is possible to move it using the Grappler. One can either retract the cables to move it, or tow it with a vehicle. Towing the weapon to a better angle allows the player to destroy larger Sabotage Destructable Objects with ease and no ammunition cost.
- Nearly all Military bases in Medici and some military outposts.
- Most quarries, specifically mounted on Excavators.
- Grotta Contrabandero.
- "Capstone" is one of the finishing or protective stones that form the top of an exterior masonry wall or building.
- "Feldhaubitze FH155-1" (also known as FH-70) is a 155mm towed howitzer in use with several nations.
- It's made by the fictional company Capstone.
- It's the successor to the Flak Cannon from Just Cause 2.