The Royal 500 - great white.
|Settlement in San Esperito|
|Type||Cartel villa and drug plantation|
|Missions that take place here||Several. See the missions section below.|
Casa Montoya is a cartel villa in Just Cause (1).
Casa Montoya is one of the largest and best cartel villas in San Esperito. That's because of its excellent location; it's above average size and the rare vehicles that park here.
The villa is made up of the usual main building and a garage. This villa, unlike many others, does not have a concrete wall around it, but there are several smaller buildings on the coca fields.
The river beach has a dock and a boathouse. There's also several shipping containers on the beach.
There's a gravel road connecting the 4-lane main road to the dock. This road passes through the center of the settlement and there's constant traffic on it.
North-west of Nuevo Estocolmo. The settlement is located between one of the 4-lane main roads (on its southern side) and a river (on its northern side).
- Mullen H45 Dragonfly - On the roof of the main building.
- Fusilier Commander - In the garage.
- Scando Track Loader Extreme - On the beach.
- Royal 500 - great white - At the dock.
- As with all Settlements in San Esperito, before the province becomes politically unstable, the Rioja Cartel subteniente will at first be at a small camp just outside the settlement gate. He will provide infinity sidemissions, which will end at the nearest military base.
- After the province becomes politically unstable, the only mission available will be the Liberation. This is the mission where Rico helps the Rioja Cartel conquer this settlement from the Montano Cartel.
- After the liberation the Rioja subteniente will start hanging out at the main building, where he will again be offering infinity sidemissions. This time the sidemissions will end at this same settlement.
- The storyline mission Broadcast News starts at this settlement, weather it has been liberated, or not. The mission briefing takes place on the beach.