This is a category for all the weapons in Just Cause 3.
- CS27 Misfortune - Another bullpup assault rifle, but semi-automatic. Loosely based on the IMI Tavor TAR-21
- CS Predator - Mid-range higher-tier assault rifle based on the ACR and Beretta ARX-160..
- U-39 Plechovka - Main assault rifle in the game. Loosely based on the AK-47 and the IMI Galil.
- UPM61 - A burst-fire bullpup assault rifle loosely based on the Norinco Type 86S and OTs-14 Groza
- Bavarium Splitter - Laser gun added in the Sky Fortress DLC. Cannot be found in the base game.
- Kousavá - Scorpion-shaped assault rifle. This is a DLC. Cannot be found in the base game.
- CS110 Archangel - Bolt-action sniper rifle.
- Final Argument - Bolt-action sniper rifle based on the PGM Ultima Ratio; the name in-game is its translation in Latin. It is available to those who pre-ordered the game on Steam. Cannot be found in the base game.
- USV 45 Sokol - Semi-automatic sniper rifle based on the Zastava M76.
- Prizrak U4 - Main SMG in the game. Doesn't seem to be based on any particular SMG.
- CS Wraith 225R - Loosely based on the TDI Vector.
- CS9 PDW-K - Loosely based on the H&K MP7, and possibly a spiritual successor to the Nova 9 from Just Cause (1).
- U-96 Kladivo - Sawn-off pump-action shotgun based on the Mossberg 500.
- Automat U12 - Drum-fed automatic shotgun based on the Pancor Jackhammer.
- U-24 Zabijak - Sawn-off lever-action shotgun based on the Winchester Model 1887. Despite being a shotgun, it is classified as an exotic weapon and is also dual-wielded.
Pistols and revolversEdit
All handguns are Dual Wielded.
- CS44 Peacebringer - Revolvers classified as an exotic weapon. Loosely based on the Colt Single Action Army termed the "Peacemaker".
- CS Spectre Mark V - Pistol only available from Rebel drop.
- DK Pistol - A pistol that does no damage, has unlimited ammo and inflates victim's heads. Once they reach a certain size, when the victim ragdolls, dies or gets thrown by a grapple, they will float up into the air.
- The Little General - Revolvers only obtained after beating the main story. Cannot be obtained in Rebel drop.
- U-55S Pozhar - Most common pistol in the game.
- In one screenshot Rico is walking towards a spray-painted police station and he has two different pistols, or revolvers in different holdsters. It's unknown what those pistols are.
- Capstone FH155 - Anti aircraft gun, similar to the 4-barrel version of the Flak Cannon. They are no longer attached to the ground, so it's possible to transport them.
- SAMs in Medici.
- Urga Vdova 89 - The only light machine gun in the game so far. Its design is a hybrid between the M60 and the PKM.
- Urga Vulkan - The new Minigun.
- Vehicle mounted weapons.
- eDEN Spark - Added by the Bavarium Sea Heist DLC. It attracts natural lightning to hit what it's shooting at. Cannot be found in the base game.
- Power Core - Added by the Mech Land Assault DLC. It shoots EMP to disable machinery and shields. Cannot be found in the base game.
Rocket and Grenade launchersEdit
- Capstone Hydra - Rocket launcher that fires 5 rockets per shot.
- CS Negotiator - Grenade launcher. Two handles and a magazine at the rear.
- Fire Leech - Rocket-launcher that fires a rocket that breaks into 8 smaller homing rockets rockets. Two handles and several small fins at the rear end.
- UPU-210 - Grenade launcher.
- Urga Stupka-210 - Light mortar.
- UVK-13 - Long brown rocket launcher that closely resembles the Soviet RPG-7.
- Capstone Bloodhound - Only available as a part of the EB games exclusive edition. Long round barrel with two handles. Cannot be found in the base game.
All FOWs can only be obtained through Rebel drop.
- Dionysus PLDS-H - Laser-designator used to call in a rebel airstrike.
- The Thunderbird - EMP launcher that instantly blows up the vehicle it's pointed at.
- M488 - Rocket launcher style weapon that fires Bavarium warheads that explode like vehicles in Crash Bomb challenges or the homing Bavarium nukes at Falco Maxime: Centcom.
- The vehicle mounted bomb in the Crash Bomb challenges - The explosion is relatively identical to that of the M488.
The Sky Fortress DLC adds a lot of different drones. These may be considered automated weapons, but the Rebel drop lists them under vehicles. To avoid confusion, this wiki lists them at their own category: Category:Drones.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Just Cause 3 Weapons"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
Media in category "Just Cause 3 Weapons"
This category contains only the following file.
- Just Cause 3 leaked sc...