|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|Type||Classic high-performance car|
|Rarity||Can only be obtained by DLC or Limited Edition|
|List of owners||The Agency|
The Chevalier Classic is a car in Just Cause 2.
It's a late 1950's style American 2 door car, which has been customized in modern times: new wheels, lower suspension and lower roof.
The Chevalier Classic resembles and might have been inspired by:
- Chevrolet Corvette 789 - Body is part 1957 and part 1958 model.
- 1959 Chevrolet Belair - 1959 back fins and 1957 head lights and grill.
It's among the fastest cars in the game, with an overall good aceleration. Handling is also relatively good. Plus, unlike some other cars, the Chevalier Classic does not have a tendancy to spin out or fishtail when accelerating quickly. In a chase or Race, the car is responsive and powerful and can easily outrun any Panau Military ground vehicles. However, it's minimal ground clearence and relatively wide turning radius can hinder it's high speed performance in some instances. For it's low cost from the Black Market and with the advantages it has in terms of performance, it is a downright bargain to buy and use.
The performance is similar to the Boyd Fireflame 544, but the Chevalier Classic handles better at high speeds.
- Comes free with the preorder Limited Edition version of the game.
- Can be obtained as Downloadable content.
Either way, it can only be seen if it's bought from the Black Market for $ 25,000.
Main article: Just Cause 2 Vehicle glitches.
- In the PC version it has a glitched headlight. It can be smashed, but a beam of light is still projected from the location, as long as the bodywork around the headlamp remains intact.
- When buying one from the Black Market, the car may spawn with a damaged left and/or right side. The reason for this is unknown.