| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Chevalier Traveller SX|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|Rarity||Only common in the Lautan Lama Desert and Berawan Besar Mountains|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|The following statistics are from the official strategy guide.|
The Chevalier Traveller SX is a pick-up style truck in Just Cause 2.
It's a pick-up truck with a large cargo compartment at the rear. Like the other Chevaliers, its front half resembles that of the First Generation Ford Explorer Sport Trac.
It has a different variations with logos on the back that presumably represent the various companies that employ it:
- An image representing a plumbing company.
- An image representing a shipping company.
- An image representing a gas company, which is covered with graffiti.
The cargo compartment is always empty regardless of what logo is present. The inside of the cargo compartment can be seen when doors get knocked off by a collision or gunfire.
It can be seen in black, dark red orange, dark blue, dark green and greyish white.
Its performance is very similar to that of the rest of the pick-up style trucks in the game, making it a good off-road solution. The rear cargo compartment doesn't add much weight since it's always empty, so it handles fairly well. It's fairly good overall for getting around Panau, but would not be ideal for escaping the Panau Military because of its height and low armor value.
- Common on the streets of Panau, but not found in every region.
- Common in the Lautan Lama Desert.
- Common in the Berawan Besar Mountains.
- It has the same engine sound as the Sakura Aquilas, the Hamaya Oldman, and the Chevalier Piazza IX. This could refer to an inferior engine to the other Chevalier pickup trucks.
- In Thailand pickup trucks are commonly converted in similar ways, being more popular than actual trucks.
- It is the only vehicle in Just Cause 2 with advertisements/logos that have written text.
- It's made by the fictional company Chevalier.