| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Citate Di Ravello|
|Settlement in Medici|
|Coordinates||N 40 44.195|
E 5 38.750
|Missions that take place here||Bavarium on a Plane and The Shatterer of Worlds|
Citate Di Ravello is a city in Just Cause 3.
It's the capital city of Medici and is home to General Di Ravello's palace, that overlooks the coast. Several mission cut-scenes take place in its courtyard. Other features to the city include its towering skyscrapers as well as its vast beaches. The city is the economic heart of Medici and the largest city in the country. It is unknown what the city was named before the reign of Di Ravello. It is by far the largest city in Medici, but probably has only ~10,000-50,000 inhabitants.
According to the Rebel drop map: "An ancient seaside village persists as a small neighborhood in the city Di Ravello built as a testimony to his power. The greatest skyscraper in Medici anchors the expensive downtown district and the General's opulent palace crowns the ruins of an old Medician fortress from a bygone era."
Points of interestEdit
- A pair of skyscrapers similar to the Panau Falls Casino, which is made up of two towers, with an overpass connecting the two close to the top. It is exactly 222 m tall (confirmed by sky diving).
- Sebastiano Di Ravello's mansion. This is the palace on the old fortress. According to the paper map that comes with the disk version, this building was only recently finished. Unless the player has finished the game, the Black Hand will be guarding the area. There are the standard variants, and rarely, ghost versions, and one Titan wielding a Urga Vulkan.
- Mugello HQ, directly east of Di Ravello's house (very useful for finding fast vehicles).
- Old town. This is the area east of Di Ravello's house.
- There are a few easter eggs here. See the Easter Eggs in Just Cause 3 article for full info.
- Two women wearing the famous "dress". They're on the ends of the highest balcony of the hotel that's directly south of the skyscraper with the crane.
- Pogo stick, near the north-east corner of the city. The pogo stick can kill people and blow up vehicles if you jump on them. Doing so with D.R.M. vehicles/soldiers will not give you heat.
- Football field with a usable ball, at the western edge of the old town.
- The strange winching machine, at the football field.
- N³ logo.
- Scorp Avaranch clothing store.
- Just Jeans store.
- Bolo's banana stand.
- Marina, south of the old town.
- Cargo port. There's no cargo ships, but there are military ships, including Military Corvettes, CS Powerrun 77s, and Urga Hrochs.
- The largest police station in Medici.
To complete this settlement you must destroy the following objects:
- 8 Di Ravello billboards.
- 1 Police station.
- 3 Captains.
- 7 Fuel Tanks.
- 1 Monitoring System. This one has 8 antennae, making this particular one the biggest monitoring system in all of Medici. You get 3 minutes to complete this monitoring system because of the amount of antennae.
- 2 Projectors.
- 2 Propaganda Vans.
- 6 Speakers.
- 2 Sphere Tanks.
- 3 Di Ravello statues.
- 8 Transformers.
- 1 Water tower.
- Raise the flag.
- 4 Challenges: "Metropolis Tour","Regata Citate", "Burst Training Course" and "City Sprint".
This city is home to a variety of vehicles, land, air, and sea.
- The Mugello HQ has some of their branded vehicles.
- Various civilian vehicles.
- Military Weimaraner W3s can be driving around before liberation.
- Several Eubus Eagles and News Choppers on buildings.
- Several Urga Szturm 63As in both colors before and after liberation.
- There's two ports.
- Civilian dock/marina south of the old town. It spawns Dame de la Mer 99s, Brise 32s and a Stria Ghibli 3.
- Large civilian cargo port at the eastern end of the city. Strangely only military ships can be found here. There can be Urga Hrochs, Corvettes and CS Powerrun 77s. Variants depend on whether visited before or after liberation. There is also a few wrecks here including a CS Powerrun 77 wreck.
- This is the only settlement in Regno.
- There are some relatively unique soldiers here.
- There is a machine gunner with a U-39 Plechovka at the billboard between the gas station (the one in the skyscrapers) and the docks.
- There are two D.R.M. members armed with U-39 Plechovkas near the two Sphere Tanks in the docks. The two D.R.M. members can be either two grunts, two elites, two captains, a grunt and a captain, a grunt and a elite, or an elite with a captain.
- A helicopter pilot with a CS Predator at the top of a building.
- According to the map description for Cava Grande Secunde, its excavators are so large that can be seen from this city on a clear day.
- This city can be considered the successor to the capitals of previous nations in previous games:
It has been reported that after the city has been liberated, Di Ravello's palace continues to be under guard by the Black Hand. By the game's coding, the Black Hand should cease spawning after the city is liberated.