|Citispeed Eco 75|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||130|
|Top speed (mph)||~80.8|
It is a modern city bus resembling the MAN Lion's City C with the front fascia of the VDL Citea. Its livery combinations vaguely elicit the graphic designs seen on buses used in Zhuhai, China. Even the tail-lamp design and windows seem to be inspired by some of the service's rolling stock.
The Rebel Drop description says: "Recently incorporated into Medici's public transportation system, the environmentally-conscious Citispeed Eco performs best when kept above 80km/h."
There are 21 passenger seats. The bus is underscaled by about 20%, as proven by there being only 4 seats in the rear row where real buses have 5.
Very strangely, the bus has single wheels in the rear, where other vehicles of this size have double wheels.
The Rebel Drop Description says it can reach over 80 km/h. It has a top speed of 130 km/h. Durability is inferior to the Campania, but still nonetheless good for the kind of vehicle it is.
Its wheelbase is very short, allowing for good maneuverability. This is optimal at low speeds.
- Sometimes spawn in normal civilian traffic.
- Sometimes found at Laguna Del Sol (in Sirocco Sud).
- Sometimes found at Perla Est (in Costa Sud).
- Highways, in southern Insula Striate near Citate Di Ravello, seem to be a good location to find one.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.
- As a modern city bus, it's a successor to Vanderbildt Streamliner.
- The name "Eco", and the Rebel Drop describing it as "environmentally friendly" implies it could be an electric or hybrid bus.
- The appearance of the Autostraad logo and corporate grille suggests it was co-developed or produced under the Autostraad name.
- As 80km/h is approximately 50mph, this is very likely a reference to the 1994 action movie "Speed" where a bus had to be kept above 50mph to prevent the explosion of an onboard bomb.