| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Citispeed Eco 75|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||130|
|Top speed (mph)||~80.8|
It is a modern city bus resembling the MAN Lion's City C with the front fascia of the VDL Citea. Some of its livery combinations vaguely elicit the graphic designs seen on buses used in Zhuhai, China. Even the tail-lamp design and windows seem to be inspired by some of the service's rolling stock.
The rebel drop description says: "Recently incorporated into Medici's public transportation system, the environmentally-conscious Citispeed Eco performs best when kept above 80km/h."
There are 21 passenger seats. The bus is underscaled by about 20%, as proven by there being only 4 seats in the rear row where real buses have 5.
Very strangely, the bus has three doors on a twin axle wheelbase, giving the bus a short appearance and odd proportions, most notably with an extremely short wheelbase. As if it should have double wheels in the rear, like on the Stria Campania 115, instead of the single wheels, like on cars.
The Rebel drop description states that it performs best when kept over 80 km/h. The maximum speed is 130 km/h.
Durability is inferior to the Campania, but still nonetheless good for the kind of vehicle it is.
Its wheelbase is very short, allowing for good maneuverability. This is optimal at low speeds.
- Sometimes spawns in normal civilian traffic.
- Sometimes found at Laguna Del Sol in Sirocco Sud.
- Sometimes found at Perla Est in Costa Sud.
- Highways, in southern Insula Striate near Citate Di Ravello, seem to be a good location to find one.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel drop.
- As a modern city bus, it's a successor to Vanderbildt Streamliner.
- The name "Eco", and the rebel drop describing it as "environmentally friendly" implies it could be an electric or hybrid bus.
- As 80km/h is approximately 50mph, this is very likely a reference to the 1994 action movie "Speed" where a bus had to be kept above 50mph to prevent the explosion of an onboard bomb. See also: Easter Eggs in Just Cause 3.
- It has an Autostraad logo, despite not being called that.