| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Civadier 999 & Civadier 999 Cabroliet|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
Cabriolet: Very rare
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||184.3|
|Top speed (mph)||114.5|
|The following statistics are from the official strategy guide.|
It can be seen in light green, orange, purple, dark green and greyish white.
The wheel arcs and sides of this car could possibly take some elements from the Felino cB7, although that car was still in development at the time Just Cause 2 was published.
The Cabriolet variant is faster than the normal Civadier 999. It handles well on flat roads with little to no curvature, but is still slower and handles worse than most of the other high-end sports cars in the game. It can pull off jumps rather well, as it can withstand a fair amount of environmental damage before taking substantial damage. It isn't a good choice for use against the Panau Military, as most of their vehicles can easily push it around at any speed.
The Cabriolet variant is much rarer than the hardtop. Both may be found:
- In traffic in Panau City, particularly the Park and Industrial Districts.
- In Panau City at X:5715; Y:13310. On the street west of the PMS overpass.
- In traffic in tropical areas (very rarely).
- Near Panau Falls Casino (quite rarely).
- Can be found in a parking lot in the Panau City Docks District at X:980; Y:13110 on occasion.
- It's a possible successor to the Rossi 866 Corral. Unfortunately the handling doesn't hold a candle to that of this legendary vehicle.
- The "999" in the name may be a reference to the "911" in Porsche 911.
- Despite being a luxury car, the driver can be a common Civilian.
- It's made by the fictional company Civadier. Its counterpart is also manufactured by said company.
- It is one of 4 supercars in Just Cause 2. The others being the Titus ZJ, Mancini Cavallo 1001 and the Garret Traver-Z.