| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
Military and civilian version.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|Rarity||Civilian - Common|
Others - Mission only
|List of owners||Civilians|
San Esperito Military
San Esperito Police Department
The Cutler Bullhorn is a vehicle in Just Cause (1).
It's a 1980's style van with multiple side windows in the rear. It resembles a 1980's Chevy Van Camper. Always in a two-tone paint combination, where one color is always white. There's an extra steel bar at the front, as an improvement to its bumper.
It's made by the fictional Cutler company.
It has an average top speed and good handling, but it's very slow off-road. Effectively it is the best van in the Just Cause game series.
Versions and locationsEdit
They're all white in the middle.
- The San Esperito Military version is painted in a combination of gray and white. This version only appears on the beach, during the mission "Devil's Drop Zone".
- A San Esperito Police Department version appears in a Guerrilla sidemission as a vehicle that needs to be hijacked. This is a Rare vehicle and cannot be saved.
- The civilian version is seen in traffic, all over San Esperito.
Obtaining the military oneEdit
This has only been done on the PC version of the game. Just Cause Bugs and glitches differ by game version, so the garages might not function at this time in all game versions.
- Step 1: Start a new game, deploy your parachute and land on the road south of the beach.
- Step 2: Walk towards the beach only until San Esperito Military troops spawn.
- Step 3: Turn around and face the road. A Cutler Bullhorn might spawn as soon as you turn around, or it may take some time.
- Step 4: Hijack it as it drives past you. If done correctly, the driver's side door will open and the passengers will get out and attack you.
- Step 5: Kill the enemy troops. If you don't, the Cutler Bullhorn can't turn around fast enough and will be destroyed when you try to escape.
- Step 6: Drive to any Safehouse garage. Guerrilla 1 is the closest.
- Step 7: Now finish the mission as normal.
San Esperito Military versionEdit
How to obtain a military one.