At the shaft in the Kastelo Singa base.
|Character in Just Cause 2|
|First appearance||Casino Bust|
|Last known status||Dead|
Demolition Officers are characters in Just Cause 2.
They're members of the Panau Military. As the name suggests, they are in charge of demolitions.
Demolition officers wear gray "bomb-squad" style protective suits. They are seen armed with Assault Rifles, Machine Guns, Shotguns, or, sometimes even submachine guns. Besides shooting, they will throw Triggered Explosives at Rico when attacking him. When a demolition officer is killed, he drops about ten explosive charges, which explode after approximately five seconds, dealing heavy damage to everything around him (enemy soldiers standing nearby are usually killed instantly). Demolition officers are quite tough, able to take slightly more damage than an elite soldier.
- At the bottom of every Bio Fuel Shaft in Panau. One such shaft has two of them. They keep respawning forever until the base they're in is completely taken over.
- In the mission Casino Bust, at the plaza of the Panau Falls Casino.
- In the mission Pirate Broadcast, at the PBC Tower.
- In the mission The Red or the Blue One?.
- In the mission Ups and Downs, when you are taking down Bio Fuel Shaft.
- In the later part of Oil for Blood, at Emas Hitam Oil Refinery.
- In the mission Slippin' and Sliding.
- In the stronghold takeover Chemical Compound.
- In the mission Mountain Rescue at the Bio Fuel Shaft.
- In the mission Fender Bender .