| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Dimah Ali Umar al-Masri|
As seen in the story trailer.
|Character in Just Cause 3|
|First appearance||Welcome Home|
|Last known status||Deceased|
Dimah Ali Umar al-Masri is a character in Just Cause 3.
Dimah was Egyptian.
Her office at Cava de Rebelles and her lab at Grotta Contrabandero have a picture of her and a man resembling Tom Sheldon, dated 6/87. She does not seem happy to be near him, but the man's hand is on her shoulder.
She references that she used to research Bavarium for General Di Ravello's weapons, before joining The Rebellion. This is confirmed again in the mission A Long and Dangerous Road where Tom also reveals that she's a US scientist "on loan" to Di Ravello. According to the collectable Di Ravello audio diary tapes, she received the burns on her face from a blow torch that Di Ravello used to make her work harder.
She dies in the mission The Shatterer of Worlds, sacrificing herself by using the FOW missile system at Falco Maxime: Centcom main tower to destroy all remaining knowledge of Bavarium technology. Depending upon the player's progress, her death may or may not have been unnecessary, because the Eden Corporation in the Sky Fortress DLC is still in possession of advanced Bavarium technology and now Medici has no new Bavarium technology to protect itself from this type of enemies in the future, except for the remaining Imperator Bavarium Tanks and Urga Mstitels.
Before game launch, Roland Lesterlin said that Dimah is a "brilliant scientist and the one who'll make everything cooler".
- New version of the Grappler.
- Her office at Cava de Rebelles has a blueprint of the Tuk-Tuk Boom Boom, indicating that it might have been designed by her.
- Her lab at Grotta Contrabandero has a blueprint of the Squalo X7 boat.
- "Bavarium scanner". A device featured in the mission Conflicting Interests.
- "Bavarium attractor". A device featured in the Scrapyard scramble event. This event is said to be patented by her.
- Bavarium Wingsuit, a upgraded version of the wingsuit which had an engine and weapons. This Wingsuit is available after the mission, Suit Up, in the Sky Fortress DLC.
- "Bavarium can be refined into powerful explosive or almost unlimited fuel source."
- "Oh Rico - Bavarium is in the wrong hands!"
- "No no no, not part of the Rebellion, but share the same enemy." (referencing Annika Svennson and Teo)
- The character was first announced by Roland Lesterlin, in a game interview for Gamescon 2015.
- Al-Masri is an Egyptian Arab surname and means "the Egyptian".