| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 6.|
Bolo finds this pleasing, but she would like more.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|Rarity||Common in the Berawan Besar Mountains and in Lautan Lama Desert, other places extremely rare|
|List of owners||Panau Bus Service|
|The following statistics are from the official strategy guide.|
It's the two story variant of the Dinggong 134D, which is based on the Chevrolet "big belly" bus, which in turn is based on the Canadian Chevrolet C15 army truck, and Ford F15 army truck, which was employed during WW2. The real life "big belly" bus was never a two story coach, however.
It can be seen in black, dark red, orange, dark blue, dark green and greyish white.
Advertisements are posted on the sides of the bus. Only two types of ads are seen on the sides of the bus: one for Chameleon Ice and the other for the Mile High Club. Below the ads is a texture of a ripped ad. It's seen when an ad doesn't appear on the side of the bus.
The floor below the chairs on the upper half of the bus does not have an upward-facing texture, so the seats appear to be floating when the interior is viewed from above. Looking through the lower windows, one can see that the bottom of the floor (the ceiling of the lower half of the bus) is textured.
It's made by the fictional Dinggong company.
It's very slow. Combining the poor acceleration and awful turning radius, the Dinggong performs like a typical bus. As with its smaller variant, the reinforced front makes it excellent for ramming other vehicles, especially since it's nearly twice as heavy.
The locations for this bus are strange, since it's clearly designed for city use.
- In traffic at the Berawan Besar Mountains.
- In traffic at Lautan Lama Desert.
- In the Paya Keras village, at X:18530; Y:7045.
- The Dinggong is almost impossible to flip on its side. The best way to test this is to launch it off the side of a cliff. As it falls down the face of the cliff, it may or may not flip over. It usually explodes before reaching the ground, but the player usually has plenty of time to escape.
- The other bus is the 134D. Double 134 is 268, of which is its model number is.