| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 6.|
Bolo finds this pleasing, but she would like more.
Unique cutscene version, seen in Devil's Drop Zone.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|Type||Military off-road car|
|Weapons||Mounted Gun, some are unarmed.|
|List of owners||San Esperito Military|
San Esperito Police Department
For any other MVs, see MV (company).
It's obviously based on the HMMWV. Unlike the HMMWV, which is available in many versions, the MV's rear end is only available as the "pickup" version. It's distinguished from the HMMWV mostly by its large mud guards / fenders and its large bumpers. It looks like it might be lightly armoured, but it's not really bullet-proof.
It's quite good off-road, but it's not fast enough to be recommended for those sidemissions where you have to catch a sports-car. It gains higher speed than most cars when driving down steep hills, possibly due to the heavy weight class of the vehicle.
Versions and locationsEdit
|Agency||Black||Mounted Gun pointing backwards.||
|Pattern of purple and black.||
|Unmarked||Pattern of different greens.||None.|
|Mounted Gun pointing forward.|
|Mounted gun pointing backward.|
|Black Hand||Black||Mounted gun pointing forward.||
|San Esperito Military||Pattern of differnt grays.||Mounted gun pointing forward.||
|Montano Cartel||Purple||Mounted Gun pointing forward.|
|San Esperito Police Department||Dark gray, with big police symbols.||None.||
How to drive the Agency MV on PCEdit
This guide shows PC players how to remove Tom Sheldon from the car, to allow the player to drive it. It's not possible (or just not known how to) bring the vehicle out of the mission and into freeroam.
- Play the mission normally until you are prompted to get into the Agency MV's mounted gun.
- Get in one of the Cutler Bullhorns and use it to nudge the Agency MV forward.
- An enemy Wallys GP will spawn as soon as the Agency MV is moved.
- Immediately get out of the Cutler Bullhorn and kill the mounted gunner in the Wallys GP.
- After he is disposed of, hijack the Wallys GP to evict the San Esperito Military soldier.
- After this, he must be defeated. Use the mounted gun on the rear of the Wallys GP, run him over, or simply shoot him until he dies.
- Use either the Cutler Bullhorn or the Wallys GP you captured to push the Agency MV down to Guerrilla 1. It doesn't matter which vehicle you use, but the Wallys GP is smaller, so it is preferred.
- After pushing the vehicle all the way around the land and across the bridge, once you've reached Guerrilla 1, line up the Agency MV with the garage door.
- Ram the vehicle as hard as you can with the Wallys GP or Cutler Bullhorn and push it towards the garage door. When it gets close enough, turn your wheel and head around the Agency MV up to the garage. The door should open and the Agency MV should roll in.
- Try not to let the door open while the Agency MV is too close, otherwise it'll get catapulted backward and away from the garage door.
- If the vehicle stops shy of the door, don't be afraid to push it in further.
- Let it roll in until the garage door closes on the MV. When it closes, immediately get out of your Wallys GP.
- By getting out of the Wallys GP the game should no longer register you as being in a vehicle, and it should open the garage door for you. It might take a couple of seconds. and a few more door closes.
- Once the door opens, the Agency MV will now be respawned and fully drivable. Tom Sheldon will be stuck in the garage however and the player should not get more than 70 meters away from him.
- Alternatively, get into the mounted gun of the Wallys GP, and Tom Sheldon should then get into the car himself, allowing him to be pushed wherever you please.
- The Rioja Cartel is the only faction in Just Cause that doesn't have a variant of this vehicle.
- However, technically, the Guerrillas doesn't have a variant either, because their variant that spawns at safehouses has no decals.
- Just Cause 2 has similar vehicles:
- According to some screenshots, a vehicle resembling an MV will return in Just Cause 3.
- This outdated piece of trivia is referring to the Urga Szturm 63A.
- The only ones with mounted guns at the back are only seen in missions. Take for example, the Agency version in Devil's Drop Zone, or the unmarked version in The San Esperito Connection, or even some Black Hand versions in Streets of Fire.
- Just Cause Demo calls the GP Thunder Extreme Prototype a Prototype MV.
- This is one of the relatively few vehicles that can be driven to the Rioja 04 safehouse. Other such vehicles include The Vampire and Rotor industries ATRV.
- The Black Hand variant may appear all black, but in the proper lighting, one can see that it's actually a camouflage design of multiple shades of black, like the other variants.
- The forward-facing mounted gun is slightly offset to the left.
- The big mud guards, big bumper and narrow windows make this vehicle similar in style to the Meister ATV 4 and Triton - patroller.
- The Agency variant in Devil's Drop Zone is completely bulletproof, like a Ballard series armored vehicles.
San Esperito Military versionEdit
Black Hand versionEdit
Unmarked and armed versionEdit
Montano Cartel versionEdit