| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||200+|
|Top speed (mph)||Unknown|
The Eubus Eagle is a helicopter in Just Cause 3.
It's a civilian helicopter heavily influenced by the Bell 204 and 206, with a 3-bladed rotor configuration similar to the Eurocopter AS350. It is standard equipped with a Tracer Aviation-like ball camera mounted on a bar as standard, allowing it to be used for surveillance purposes. The camera is not functional in the game.
The Rebel drop description is as follows: "More than a helicopter, the Eubus Eagle is a status symbol among Medici's ultra-rich. Its utility is paramount in a nation that is composed of islands."
Quite good. Capable of 200+ km/h and is a great way to get around Medici and its smaller islands at a high pace, able to land pretty much wherever. It is very agile and can dodge SAM missiles with ease.
- Rico flies one to Dimah's farm in Welcome Home.
- Mario flees in one piloted by a rebel in the mission A Terrible Reaction.
- Zeno Antithikara uses one in the mission Turncoat.
- Fast Travel is done with one of these, but that one can't be Hijacked.
- At least 2 Races provide them.
- Many are parked on landing pads in the countryside. These landing pads are used to start some Races.
- On a landing pad at Nacre.
- On a landing pad at Vista Dracon.
- On some roofs at Citate Di Ravello. Sometimes these roofs spawn nothing and sometimes a News Chopper spawns instead.
- Eubus is a possible combination of Eurocopter and Airbus, despite using an American design as its inspiration.
- In terms of size and agility this vehicle is a successor to the Mullen H45 Dragonfly from Just Cause. The similar looking Helicopters in JC2 have so poor handling that it can't be considered a successor to them.
- The News Chopper is a variant of this vehicle.
- Despite being equipped with a camera, there is no visible screen in the cockpit to view footage on.
- Theoretically, the helicopter may be used to remotely relay images/footage back to their operators.
- This is the only helicopter in Just Cause 3 that starts with "E".