| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|F-33 DragonFly Jet Fighter|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|Weapons||Quad miniguns and dual rocket pods|
|List of owners||Rico, if the player buys one.|
|Top speed (km/h)||414.0|
|Top speed (mph)||257.2|
The F-33 DragonFly Jet Fighter is a fighter plane in Just Cause 2.
It's a sleek, agile fighter jet with large wheels. The Dragonfly takes the place of the Rage-Johnston F6 Comet from Just Cause as the Agency jet fighter. It seems to resemble an F-16 Fighting Falcon and F-5 Freedom Fighter, but with dual tail fins and a rather strange looking cockpit.
PerformanceEditIts mounted armament is somewhere between that of the Si-47 Leopard and G9 Eclipse, with four Miniguns and dual rocket pods mounted under the wings. As all other DLC, it's fully upgraded to 6 stars by default.
Being the most maneuverable and agile plane in the game, the F-33 DragonFly Jet Fighter is able to pull off aileron rolls with ease. The top speed of the aircraft is about 413.56 km/h (256.97 MPH), making it the fastest plane in the game. Click to see how it was tested (link to YouTube).
This aircraft is a part of the "Black Market Aerial Pack" downloadable content. After the transaction is complete, it can be purchased for $100,000 from the Black Market. It's fully upgraded to 6 stars by default.
- The wheels of the Aeroliner 474 were reused for this vehicle.
- Despite the name, this vehicle would be more of an attacker, considering it's only armed with rocket pods and miniguns.
- This vehicle could be a successor to the Agency Rage-Johnston F6 Comet from Just Cause (1). Both are modern high-end fighters and neither spawns in normal gameplay.
- That vehicle is only seen in missions.
- Here you can only obtain it through Downloadable content.