| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 6.|
Bolo finds this pleasing, but she would like more.
|Falco Maxime: Centcom|
A Rebellion Urga Postolka near the base. Note the warning sign, meaning the helicopter is within the base influence, but not considered a threat yet.
|Settlement in Medici|
|Type||Regional central command|
|Coordinates||N 40 48.130|
E 5 41.750
|Missions that take place here||The Shatterer of Worlds|
According to the in-game map: "Perched high in the mountains and guarded by powerful Bavarium warheads, Falco Maxime is Di Ravello's grandest fortress. The CentCom Tower's computer network houses the largest and most comprehensive repository of Bavarium knowledge in the world."
This base is protected by a Bavarium FOW missile system which, according to Dimah, are "miniature Bavarium nukes", making this place very difficult to attack, but the FOW can be disabled by doing the mission Bavarium Blackout.
The base has 4 runways and some large concrete buildings. As with the other two regional central command bases, its highest point is a big tower.
A military road, guarded by a military base outpost, connects the base to a public road east of the base. The public road has civilian traffic on it. That civilian road is famous for having Mario drive his The Rocket on it.
This base is claimed by some players to be the hardest base to liberate.
- 2 Antenna Towers.
- 2 Circuit Breakers.
- 1 Core Electrical Unit.
- 2 Doppler Radars.
- 12 Fuel Tanks.
- 2 Long Range Radars.
- 1 SATCOM Dish.
- 1 Sphere Tank.
- 2 Substation Controls.
- 6 Transformers.
- U41 Ptakojester unlocks at Rebel drop.
- Wingsuit Course: Maxime Tour.
- Land Race: Strip Mine Sprint.
- Destruction Frenzy: FOW Frenzy.
Completion without doing Bavarium BlackoutEdit
One way to complete this base without the mission is to sneak on top of the main tower from the cliff-side and get on top of it. Then, shoot destructibles until an Urga Mstitel shows up. Hijack it. Hover above the main tower, then activate the Bavarium shield for short bursts of attacking chaos objects. As long as you are directly above the launcher at the top of the tower, you can safely regenerate your shields until you liberate the base and unlock the U41 Ptakojester. It is also possible to destroy many destructibles by just staying at the top of the tower near the launcher, as the missile cannot reach there.
You can move along the rear perimeter of the base by grappling the Bavarium nuke to one of its two supporting poles, resulting in it shooting itself. This provides more moving ground to destroy chaos objects. The Bavarium nuke's head can be broken temporarily until it fixes automatically.
- U-7 Dravec.
- Some frequently land and take off.
- Some are parked in the hangar.
- CS7 Thunderhawk.
- Some frequently land and take off.
- Some are parked in the hangar.
- Imperator Bavarium Tank.
- 2 to 3 show up during the takeover to stop you. There is even one patrolling the base before the takeover.
- 1 in military colors will always patrol the base after the takeover.
- Urga Mstitel - 2 to 3 show up during the takeover to stop you. There is even one patrolling the base before the takeover.
- Medici Military vehicles such as the Weimaraner W3, Urga Ogar 7 V8, Stria Obrero, and others also show up driven by Medici Military personnel.
- A CS Navajo is parked next to the tower.
- Urga Fura 570 next to a Fuel Tank.
- Urga Bkolos 2100 next to the Core Electrical Unit.
- The Rebellion won't send any vehicles to assist you during the base liberation, but upon base liberation, every vehicle here becomes Rebellion property (even the Medici Military-marked IBT)
Main article: Just Cause 3 Bugs and glitches.
- There is a Medici Military-marked Imperator Bavarium Tank patrolling the base after this base is liberated that is hostile to the Medici Military. This vehicle should probably be in Rebellion colors, however no one can be sure that this is a glitch. The other bavarium shielded vehicle, the Urga Mstitel, cannot be obtained at all after 100% map liberation, as all spawn locations are replaced with an Urga Hrom D. The only way to obtain it in Rebellion colours is through rebel drop.
- At night, the lights on the centcom tower are still visible after it has been destroyed. You can even see the individual light models when up close at day and night. This happens with all of the central command bases.
- The Urga Mstitel and the ones that are called for backup can sometimes spawn as the golden variant of the Urga Mstitel. The golden variant is not supposed to exist in the game until you find all Di Ravello tapes. Wrecks can still be found after you do the last storyline mission, or find the wreck north of this base.
- The U41 Ptakojester will sometimes not be unlocked in the Rebel drop list and will instead be grayed over and have the text "Military Base Locked" on the far right of the bar, even when liberating Falco Maxime: Centcom.
- Falco Maxime is stated by many people to be one of the hardest military bases to liberate in this region, as this base is the military headquarters for the most important and largest region in Medici. "Centcom" is short for "Central Command".
- The base can be easily seen at night due to its bright lights perched on top of the highest mountain.
- The tower is in ruins after the events of the mission that takes place here.
- Out of all the FOW missile launchers, only the single one at the top of the tower is functional during normal gameplay, while the four surrounding the tower is only seen to be activated during the cutscene of "The Shatterer of Worlds" as they launched missiles to destroy the tower. The two launchers further away from the tower is never seen to be activated at any time throughout the gameplay.
- The seven FOW missile launchers which fire the Bavarium nukes bear some resemblance to the Rolling Airframe Missile system.
- When Rico reaches the top of the tower while the FOW missile launcher is activated, it will not aim at Rico but rather shoot upwards without aiming at anything, and the missile will continue to fly upwards until disappear. If Rico jumps onto the rotating platform of the launcher, the launcher will start spinning around, and the closer Rico is to the center, the faster it will spin.
- It is possible to have the Bavarium Launchers attack you after having disabled them. If one enters the fighter jets parked inside the base (not the ones taxiing down the runway) and leaves, the launchers will reactivate, attacking Rico as before "Bavarium Blackout" took place. This bug will cease to work upon completing "The Shatterer of Worlds" as the only functional launcher is physically destroyed along with the tower.
- After the tower is destroyed, an outline of the tower can be seen where it was, especially at long distance. This can easily be seen when visiting the base at night.
- On rare occasions, you might be able to find a sniper carrying a CS110 Archangel. This sniper rifle is not used very commonly by snipers.
- This is the only military base starting with "F".
- This is the only place where Urga Mstitels will attack you minus the base commanders at Vulture (Maestrale) and Griphon (Costa Sud).
- This is the only airport in Medici with more than 3 runways.
- In the ruins of the CentCom tower there are two screens that survived the collapse. One is just displaying static but the other appears to be a security camera feed with unidentifiable items visible in the room.