| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Field of Dreams|
The El Toro Loco nightclub.
|Previous||River of Blood|
|Location||El Toro Loco nightclub and an un-named Montano coca plantation.|
|Destabilized Provinces||Isla Alegre|
Provincia la Perla
You'll be provided with an HH-22 Savior helicopter, but it's not recommended to use it. Instead, get yourself a helicopter with missiles. The best option would be the Jackson Z-19 Skreemer from the "Rioja 04 Eagles Nest" safehouse.
Get to the coca field.
If you don't have a helicopter with missiles, then this could be difficult. Otherwise it's one of the easiest missions in the game. Fly so close to the coca field that you can see the plants. Then just fire missiles at the field until all the plants are gone.
There's a total of 6 small fields. The Montanos will send 2 helicopters after you, but they should be nothing to worry about for an experienced pilot. They will send Hurst Buckaroos if you are on foot, in addition to the helicopters. Destroy the helicopters first since they pose a much bigger threat of two machine guns instead of one mounted gun.
- Montano Fukuda Buckskin Trappers appear on the road near the fields after the mission.
- After this mission, the fields will still be there, albeit completely blank.
- Only during this mission will the Montano Cartel Delta 5H4 Boxheads spawn. If you go to the coca field after the mission, the Hurst Buckaroos and Fukuda Buckskin Trappers will still spawn, but they won't attack you. Assuming you don't have heat anyway.
- This mission features some rare vehicles:
- This is the only appearance of the Rioja Cartel HH-22 Savior.
- This is the only time you can find a AVIA with crop-spraying equipment.
- However, if you save it inside a safehouse, the equipment will disappear.
- This is one of the few missions where you can find Montano Cartel Delta 5H4 Boxheads. In this case, two of them appear.
- This mission has special versions of the Montano Cartel Vanderbildt Route 66. The backs of these trucks in this mission only contains hazardous waste materials which can be used to destroy the coca fields.
- This is also the only mission that has a Huerta SPA Ocelot with a crop duster kit.