| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Fleisher AR-5 Blizzard|
On the Giant statue of Salvador Mendoza.
|Weapon in Just Cause|
|Maximum ammunition carried||200|
|Maximum ammunition in the weapon||60|
|List of owners||San Esperito Military|
The AR-5 might be the best automatic weapon in the game; it's powerful and has the largest magazine capacity. Its size, shape and rate of fire all indicate that it is a battle rifle. It's the standard San Esperito army gun, even though it's one of the more uncommon military weapons until later on in the game.
It could be based on the real world G3A3 version of the Heckler & Koch G3 battle rifle.
It's a powerful fully automatic weapon with a slow rate of fire.
- Spawns at the Agency 04 safehouse.
- Can be taken from those who use it, after they die.
- San Esperito Military soldiers, specifically ones wearing blackish clothing. Those are most commonly seen accompanying MVs. More powerful weapons like this become more common as the storyline progresses.
- SWAT officers.
- More rarely Guerrilla soldiers.
- Some Black Hand members. The ones with green hats.