| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|Rarity||Rarer than average|
|List of owners||Civilians|
San Esperito Military
Rioja Cartel (only seen once)
The Fusilier Commander is a luxury car in Just Cause (1).
It can transport up to 6 people. The rear compartment has 2 couches facing each other.
It has slow acceleration, but is reasonably fast and handles well for its large size.
Locations and versionsEdit
- Rarely in traffic in the richer areas, like cities. Sometimes, these spawn more often in Provincia Los Islas.
- In the mission The San Esperito Connection. The Commander is used by Franco Alifano.
- In some Rioja Cartel sidemissions where a Montano official must be killed.
- Parked at several of the Cartel villas in San Esperito. These are not in Faction colors and symbols.
San Esperito Military version:
- In the mission Some Like it Hotter. It is possible to keep it, presuming you have Rioja 03 Lava camp unlocked.
- Note that there's a difference between a luxury car and a limousine. This is a luxury car. Technically, they're both luxury cars, but by modern definition, a limousine has unusual length and is meant for the transportation of a small group of people on special occasions. A luxury car of this type is not a limousine. Cars of this type are luxurious to the driver as well. It's meant to be very luxurious and still be a practical car for high ranking diplomats and very wealthy individuals.
- The successor to this car is the '13 Vigueur in Just Cause 3.
- The only time it has markings of any kind is Some Like it Hotter.