| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
Fully Upgraded: + Mounted gun
|Rarity||If not purchased from the Black Market; extremely rare|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top Speed (km/h)||208.8|
|Top Speed (mph)||129.8|
|The following statistics are from the official strategy guide.|
The Garret Traver-Z is an executive sports car in Just Cause 2.
It's a modern sports car that strongly resembles the Nissan Z. The front resembles that of the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, while the back resembles that of the Ford GT90 Concept. For some reason, the logo seen on the car reads "Civadier". The incorrect logo may be the result of a reused asset.
Out off all the land vehicles in the game, the Garret has the highest top speed. It is very difficult to control at high speeds. When upgraded to level 6, a turret is added to the rear. The Garret, when fully upgraded, is the only vehicle fast enough to make the jump over the canyon located at X:11345 Y:23620. Is capable of outrunning the Panau Military. It can even outrun hostile choppers if it's driving on a flat, straight road. It's not very durable, and takes damaged relatively quickly. This makes the mounted turret impractical, though it's still a good choice for hit-and-run missions because of its speed capabilities.
All Garret Traver-Zs that are found in the game world appear to be at upgrade level 1. It can be purchased from the Black Market for $40,000.
- Unique white one appears in the Ular Boys mission Taking Candy From a Millionaire. This car belongs to Tom Gunawan and Rico has to hijack it for Sri Irawan. Marked red - Heat.
- A red one is provided for a race challenge in Panau City, called "Panau City Speed Freak", the race is located at X:1060; Y:13165. Marked green - heatless.
- Appears at a Colonel's mansion in the Roaches mission An Officer and a Hitman in a desert camouflage color and a top-mounted turret located at X:10866; Y:25160. Marked red - Heat.
- A black one is parked at X:6387; Y:24375, near a Gas Station - heatless.
- A red one is provided for a race challenge in the Lautan Lama Desert, called "Kampung Nur Cahaya Road". Marked green - heatless.
- During the mission Rico's Day in Court, some "witnesses" have a unique black one. Marked red - heat.
- It's good for drifting.
- It's inexpensive compared to the other Black Market vehicles.
- "Garret" may be a reference to the turbo-charger manufacturer of the same name.
- It's the successor to the Garret Paladin from Just Cause (1), a similarly designed supercar featuring machine guns.