|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
Fully Upgraded: + Mounted gun
|Rarity||If not purchased from the Black Market; extremely rare|
|List of owners||Civilians |
The Garret Traver-Z is a sports car in Just Cause 2.
AppearanceEditNissan Z sports car, and may take the front end styling of the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano. The back resembles the Ford GT90 Concept. If you look closely at the logo of the car on the boot, there is "CIVADIER" on it, but this car is a Garret, not a Civadier. The car might be named after the turbo-charger manufacturer "Garret".
When upgraded to level 6, this car has not only the highest top speed of any car in Panau, but can be very hard to control at extreme speeds and has the tendancy to spin out. At level 6, part of the rear section of the car is stripped out to make way for a turret with two machine guns, turning this into an extremely fast attack vehicle. Sometimes, the Traver-Z will spawn with a mounted machine gun. The fully upgraded Traver-Z is the only vehicle fast enough to make the Canyon Jump located at X:11345 Y:23620. It will outrun any law enforcement (Panau Military) and sometimes even slow helicopters. Durability is low and because of this, a tiny sideswipe or a spin out can have a distaterous result. Chases on flat, straight roads are no problem when Rico has heat, unless the Traver-Z takes too much damage. This makes it ideal for escaping the miltary on highways or flat ground, but less useful for offensive purposes- only use its armament as a means to knock out persistent pursuers, not to attack miltary bases.
Most of this table is from the offical strategy guide, but the speed in top two rows has been calculated.
|Top speed in km/h:||208.8|
|Top speed in mil/h:||129.8|
All Garret Traver-Zs are the same upgrade level as the black markets (to be confirmed if this includes ones in missions).
- Can be purchased from the Black Market for $40,000.
- Appears in the Ular Boys faction mission Taking Candy From a Millionaire, with a unique white paint scheme. No wonder Sri wants it.
- Provided for a race challenge in Panau City, called "Panau City Speed Freak", in which a unique red version can be obtained. Performance is exactly the same as normal.
- Appears at a Colonel's mansion in the Roaches mission An Officer and a Hitman in a desert camo color and a top-mounted turret located at X:10866 Y:25157.
- At X:6387 Y:24375 behind a gas station in black color.
- Provided for a race challange in the Lautan Lama Desert, called "Kampung Nur Cahaya Road". This is a red version.
- It is easy to drift in it.
- It is the only land vehicle that can make the Canyon Jump.
- It is surprisingly cheap for what it costs from the Black Market.