| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
As seen in the Black Market
|Weapon in Just Cause 2|
|Maximum ammunition carried||Up to 60|
|Maximum ammunition in the weapon||Up to 10|
|List of owners||Agency|
The Grenade Launcher is a weapon in Just Cause 2.
This Grenade Launcher does not appear to be based on one particular real-life launcher, however it includes the revolver principle featured in many modern grenade launchers like the Milkor MGL. Unrealistically, the Grenade Launcher wielded in one hand.
It's an explosive weapon. Whereas the more expensive Rocket Launcher does more damage and has much longer range, the grenade launcher has a couple of advantages over it, including a larger magazine size and ammunition capacity and the ability to be dual-wielded with another one-handed weapon. While the rocket launcher is best used for sabotage and against vehicles, the grenade launcher is more of an anti-personnel weapon and if fired into a crowd of militia it has the ability to take out multiple targets. It is also not required to get headshots to kill colonels with this weapon. However, because the grenades travel in an arc, the range is terrible. Note that the higher you aim, the further the grenade goes, thereby helping to balance the range issue. The launcher can be effective against Generators, Transformers, Guard Towers, Propaganda Trailers, Broadcast Towers, and other smallish government property, but against heavier targets it's best to use something with a bigger bang. When fully upgraded, it can also be used against Fuel Depots extremely well; only two grenades are required to blow the depot to pieces.
|Maximum spare amunition (not counting in the magazine)||25||30||35||40||45||50|
|Minimum number of shots to kill a usual soldier||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Minimum number of shots to kill an elite soldier||2||2||1||1||1||1|
- At Bandar Gereja Gurun, inside the tower.
- It's the 2nd-to-last weapon in the Black Market and costs $75,000.
- Used very rarely by the Panau Military.
- A soldier at Sungai Jernih is armed with one. He's in a Guard Tower.
- A soldier at Sungai Curah is armed with one. He's at the south-east corner of the base.
- A soldier at Kampung Kala Merah is armed with one. He's in the guard tower next to the radars.
- One base, in some jungle area, has two soldiers armed with the grenade launcher. They're both in guard towers. The base name needs specifying. It has a Pipeline.
- Possibly found One soldier at Kem Tentera Timur is armed with one and this base has a pipeline
- One can be found underneath a broken, sparking lamp at Pulau Berapi, this one appears to have a golden tint when compared to the one purchased from the black market dealer. Co-ordinates, or at least a usable description of the location is needed.
- The Reapers provide one for Death from Above.