Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Gurun Lautan Lama Gamma|
|Settlement in Panau|
|Territory||Lautan Lama Desert|
|Missions that take place here||None|
Like a standard Communications Outpost, it has 7 soldiers, but most of them are Elites. The outpost has no helipad, but a dirt road leads to it from a public road, which is protected by the usual Guard Tower.
There is a Skull to the east, on a peak.
There are high mountains blocking it on the southern and eastern sdes. Communication from here is only possible to the west (out to sea) and to the north-west (line of sight to two offshore rigs). A dirt road leads to the north and connects to a public road. The only good thing about the location is that the outpost is more hidden than most others in the area.
The neighbouring settlements are:
- Gurun Lautan Lama Alpha. Slighty south-east, on top of a mountain.
- Kampung Lima Batu. To the east.
- Pekan Jambatan Batu. To the north-west.
- Also, to the east, is an unmarked Gas Station with 4 Gas Pumps and 2 Resource Items.
- There's a large set of ruins to the north-west, with 2 Resource Items (1 Cash Stash and 1 Weapon Part). This is located on top of a hill near the sea.
- This outpost is named after the 3rd letter of the Greek alphabet: gamma (Γ and γ).