| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Gurun Lautan Lama Gamma|
|Settlement in Panau|
|Missions that take place here||None|
Like a standard Communications Outpost, it has 7 soldiers, but most of them are Elites. The outpost has no helipad, but a dirt road leads to it from a public road, which is protected by the usual Guard Tower.
There is a Skull to the east, on a peak.
This outpost is named after the 3rd letter of the Greek alphabet: gamma (Γ and γ).
There are high mountains blocking it on the southern and eastern sdes. Communication from here is only possible to the west (out to sea) and to the north-west (line of sight to two offshore rigs). A dirt road leads to the north and connects to a public road. The only good thing about the location is that the outpost is more hidden than most others in the area.
The neighbouring settlements are:
- Gurun Lautan Lama Alpha. Slighty south-east, on top of a mountain.
- Kampung Lima Batu. To the east.
- Pekan Jambatan Batu. To the north-west.
- Also, to the east, is an unmarked Gas Station with 4 Gas Pumps and 2 Resource Items.
- There's a large set of ruins to the north-west, with 2 Resource Items (1 Cash Stash and 1 Weapon Part). This is located on top of a hill near the sea.