| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||126|
|Top speed (mph)||79|
|The following statistics are from the official strategy guide.|
Hamaya Y250S is a motorcycle in Just Cause 2.
Because many JC2 vehicles were made very similar to save disk space, it looks very similar to the Hamaya Cougar 600, with only a different engine sound and a few modifications, like the windshield and rear lights. It also resembles the military Hamaya GSY650, which has different wheels and saddle bags.
It resembles the real life Kawasaki 750 Mach IV.
It can be seen in black, dark red, orange, dark blue, dark green and greyish white. An Ular Boys yellow variant spawns at their HQ and during the mission 'Shakedown'. Also a Roaches blue one spawns a Emas Hitam Oil Refinery after completion.
The speed is above average: fast enough to get there comfortably, and (if used correctly), fast enough to escape from the police. They vary in turning sensitivity, but mostly there's a lot of oversteer.
It can survive quite a few car bashes, but constant abuse from the Panau Military will wear it down quickly enough. Not recommended for a quick getaway or for driving through open roads during a chase. Speed and maneuverability are quite balanced out.
- In traffic, all over Panau. Usually common in the "forest" areas.
- Sometimes parked at the roadside, usually in villages (needs specifying).
- At the Roaches Panau City Pelabuhan Saudagar Harbor stronghold, by the entrance where you would spawn after dying. This one can spawn in different colors.
- A Roaches variant is parked at the Emas Hitam Oil Refinery at the end of the main road.
- The Roaches also provide one for Information Highway and Offensive Action. For some reason the one they provide in the latter can spawn in different colors.
- Ular Boys yellow: