At the northern edge of Esperito City.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|Type||Sports utility vehicle|
|Rarity||Police - common|
Mlitary - very rare
|List of owners||San Esperito Police Department|
San Esperito Military
The Huerta Mesa is a vehicle in Just Cause (1).
- As any other police vehicle, it has a siren.
- It has big bumpers at the front, sides and rear, for ramming.
- There's a frame in the cargo compartment, which splits the compartment in two.
- There's no rear window.
It resmbles a real world modern Toyota Land Cruiser.
Versions and locationsEdit
|San Esperito Police Department||Blue|
|San Esperito Military||Gray||
It's quite good off-road, but its small turning circle makes it bad on a road at high speed.
- There's no civilized way to transport prisoners in the vehicle because the lack of a rear window would allow them to escape from the rear half of the cargo compartment and there's no extra wall between the drivers seat and the front half of the cargo compartment, so the prisoner would have to be tied up or held at gunpoint the whole time.
- There's an SUV in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas called the Mesa.
- Mesa is Spanish for table.