| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Isla Maria Dolorosa|
The Hidden temple at Isla Maria Dolorosa. The military base radio mast is seen further away.
|Province in San Esperito|
|Destabilized by||Broadcast News|
|Location in country||Most western|
Isla Maria Dolorosa is a province in Just Cause (1).
It's the most western Province and just like the rest, it's covered with jungle. There's many hills of various size and two mountains, which only stand out locally.
- Maria Dolorosa military camp.
- Villa La Cantera Cartel Villa at the coast.
- Casa Elsa cartel villa, inland on a mountain.
- Hidden temple at Isla Maria Dolorosa.
- Punta Gorda village. This is a large village with its own airport. An unmarked Stirling Jet Exclusive 9 spawns here.
- Guerrilla 19 "Camp Inferno Verde" safe-house.
- Multiple unmarked gas stations
- Multiple unmarked estrella MOTELs.
- Two unmarked shanty towns (tiny unmarked villages).
- One is easy to find, just north of Casa Elsa.
- The other is well hidden. Look at your PDA Map and draw a straight line from Guerrilla 17 "Camp Jungle work" safe-house to Guerrilla 19 "Camp Inferno Verde". Then look at the location of the Casa Elsa Cartel Villa (middle of Isla Maria Dolorosa) and draw a line straight east from there. The shanty town is near the crossing point of the two lines. It's at least 50 meters to the south-east from the nearest road and can be spotted from the air, if you're close to it. This village has a civilian Stinger GP.