| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Kampung Kilang Papan|
|Settlement in Panau|
|Missions that take place here||Three Kings starts here.|
Kampung Kilang Papan is a village in Just Cause 2.
The name means "Sawmill Village" in Malaysian, indicating that there may once have been a sawmill present in the location.
Residential areaEditIt's a medium-sized village. In the eastern part there are a bunch of slum shacks and cabins in the area close to a checkpoint and a billboard. There's a large marketplace in this part of the village, close to the Water Tower.
In the western part, there is a large Gas Station, some Fuel Depots and a tiki bar. Next to the tiki bar are some high-end bungalows. These accommodations have been built for rich, foreign tourists. See also: Tourism in Panau.
There are checkpoints to the west and east of the village, but the former lacks barricades.
In the western part of the Senjakala Islands, at X:5210; Y:31655. Surrounded by jungle.
- 1 Gas Station:
- 4 Gas Pumps.
- 2 Fuel Depots.
- 1 Water Tower.
- 3 Resource items:
- 1 Armor part.
- 1 Weapon part.
- 1 Vehicle part.
There are 2 more items to the west along the road, but these do not affect the completion of the settlement.
- Civilian cars driving.
- Chevalier Traveller SC - Forest Green, crosshairs will turn red if aiming at it. Near the tiki bar.
- Sakura Aquila Space - Near the Chevalier and tiki bar. Crosshairs turn green if aimed at.
- One of the various Wilforce Jeeps at a Checkpoint.
- This is a starting place for the Agency mission "Three Kings", so after the mission is unlocked and before it's completed, you can find the Pocumtuck Nomad parking here.
- All the vehicles give you pre-heat here, even the Pocumtuck Nomad before the mission, except for the parked Hamaya Oldmans, for no plausible reason. For example, all the vehicles at the Seabreeze Sawmill also give you pre-heat, but that is because there are armed troops there.