| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Settlement in Panau|
|Type||Military supply depot and later a faction Stronghold|
|Missions that take place here||Boys with Toys|
The name means "Forest Camp Supply Depot" in the Malay language. This is a stronghold later taken over by the Ular Boys.
This is a large concrete facility with a lot of Fuel Depots, which fits the role of a supply depot.Although an asphalt-paved road leads here, few vehicles spawn. Not even a single truck, which is a bit odd for a supply depot. Even odder is that one of the present vehicles is a sports car. As a stronghold, this place has 3 special SAMs, which doesn't affect completion and won't attack you after the takeover. After this place is taken over, they'll attack the Panau Military.
There are two helicopter landing pads, but no helicopters.
- 1 x Mancini Cavallo 1001 - In the southwestern part of the facility, which can only be unlocked after being taken over.
- 2 x MV Quartermaster - At the main gate, while the facility is still under military control.
- 5 x Maddox FVA 45:
- 2 are at the main gate, after the Ular Boys stronghold takeover.
- 1 of them is near the main gate, guarding a secondary gate on top of a bridge, that the Ular technician and Rico used. This one spawns only during and just after the takeover mission.
- 2 of them come attack you after the technician reaches the "hacking point". After you kill the 2 gunners, the stronghold commander shows up in a UH-10 Chippewa.
- UH-10 Chippewa - during the mission, piloted by the stronghold commander.
The facility is on a jungle-covered hill, near the coast. There are no other settlements in the immediate vicinity, making this a relatively isolated place. This facility could become a lot more useful, if expanded to the coast in the south-west and given a dock.
Anoher road exit from the base ends with a broken wooden bridge. The bridge can only be crossed on ones way out of the base. On the other side, the road continues as an unused dirt road that leads north, past the Sungai Geneng base and ends nowhere. There's a Race starting point on the road, west of Sungai Geneng.
- 15 Fuel Depots.
- 5 Resource Items:
- 1 Weapon Part.
- 1 Vehicle Part.
- 1 Armor Part.
- 2 Cash Stashes.
- 2 Gas Pumps.
- 2 Generators.
- 2 Broadcast Towers.
- 3 SAMs. Like all Stronghold SAMs, these are special. They don't count towards the completion of this stronghold and will shoot at government aircraft (after you've taken this place over), but they do count towards the total amount of SAMs destroyed.