|Kem Kuala Utara|
|Settlement in Panau|
|Missions that take place here||None|
Kem Kuala Utara is a port in Just Cause 2.
"Kem Kuala Utara" means "New North Camp", in Malaysian. The port is located at the northern end of the most eastern river in Selatan Archipelago. The port is partly on one side of the river and partly on the other. There's a dirt road leading to the port. It passes around this isolated island and passes then a lot of military bases before connecting to the public road several kilometers away.
- Several Guard Towers.
- 2 Single-barrel versions of the Flak Cannon.
- 1 Minigun - At a small military base outpost in the western half of the port.
- Resource Items.
- 2 Vehicle parts.
- 2 Weapon parts.
- 1 Cash stash.
- 1 Armor part.
- 3 SAMs.
- 2 Vertical Fuel Depots.
- 1 Forest camouflage AH-33 Topachula - in the eastern half of the port.
- 1 Forest camouflage Hamaya GSY650 - in the eastern half of the port.
- 1 Yellow YP-107 Phoenix - in the eastern half of the port.
- 1 Forest camouflage Winston Amen 69 - in the western half of the port.
- 1 Desert camouflage Fengding EC14FD2 - in the western half of the port.
- 1 Forest camouflage MV V880 - in the western half of the port.