| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Kem Kuala Utara|
|Settlement in Panau|
|Missions that take place here||None|
Kem Kuala Utara is a port in Just Cause 2.
"Kem Kuala Utara" means "New North Camp", in Malaysian. The port is located at the northern end of the most eastern river in Selatan Archipelago. The port is partly on one side of the river and partly on the other. There's a dirt road leading to the port. It passes around this isolated island and passes then a lot of military bases before connecting to the public road several kilometers away.
- Several Guard Towers.
- 2 Single-barrel versions of the Flak Cannon.
- 1 Minigun - At a small military base outpost in the western half of the port.
- 6 Resource items.
- 2 Vehicle parts.
- 2 Weapon parts.
- 1 Cash stash.
- 1 Armor part.
- 3 SAMs.
- 2 vertical Fuel Depots.
All vehicles at this base are marked as "friendly" and turn the crosshairs green. This means that the Panau Military won't shoot at you for stealing them, unless you get heat for something else. Perhaps this port was a civilian port at one point?
- 1 Forest camouflage AH-33 Topachula - in the eastern half of the port.
- 1 Forest camouflage Hamaya GSY650 - in the eastern half of the port.
- 1 YP-107 Phoenix - in the eastern half of the port. This one can spawn in different colors.
- 1 Forest camouflage Winstons Amen 69 - in the western half of the port.
- 1 Desert camouflage Fengding EC14FD2 - in the western half of the port.
- 1 Forest camouflage MV V880 - in the western half of the port.