| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Kem Pulau Kerbau|
The entire harbor.
|Settlement in Panau|
|Missions that take place here||None, but just north-east of the port, at the Selatan Oil Field, most of A Just Cause takes place.|
Kem Pulau Kerbau is a port in Just Cause 2.
The name of this port means "Buffalo Island Camp" in Malaysian.It covers a whole island and therefore looks very large on the map, but despite the fact that it is a harbor, the dock has no boats. This harbor doesn't look useful for transportation. The geography of the overall stronghold is much like that of any other harbor in Panau.
Don't try to kill every soldier you see here, because due to its size, this is one of the few bases that spawns an infinite amount of soldiers. In fact, this is definitely a good place to go to if you're looking for a good shoot-out. But remember: The Panau Military only spawn unless you haven't completed the location to 100%. The port is located just south-west of the large Selatan Oil Field.
The non-completion-related items at this base include:
- Multiple unenterable structures and buildings
- Plenty of Guard Towers.
- Multiple Miniguns, all over the base.
- A large number of Red Barrels.
- 3 single barrel versions of the Flak Cannon.
- 6 sets of Gas Tanks in the higher area, in the middle of the base.
- Colonel Ismail Omar.
- 1 Communications Outpost.
- 9 Resource Items.
- 4 weapon parts.
- 1 armor part.
- 1 cash stash.
- 3 vehicle parts.
- 3 Generators.
- 3 Broadcast Towers.
- 1 Crane.
- 8 vertical Fuel Depots.
- 4 horizontal Fuel Depots.
- 1 Pipeline.
Despite this being a port, there are no boats. Perhaps during game development, someone forgot to generate some boats spawning here? There are 6 helicopter landing pads, but no helicopters, oddly enough.
- 2 x SV-1003 Raider in the higher area, in the middle of the base.
- Civilian vehicles in traffic on a dirt road near the communications outpost. Even faction and military vehicles (Wilforce jeeps, Hamaya GSY650, Shimuzu PI Service, MV jeeps, Chepachet PVD) can spawn on it during varying levels of heat.