| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Kerner Serpente R|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Rico|
|Top speed (km/h)||250|
|Top speed (mph)||~155.3|
The Kerner Serpente R is a sports car in Just Cause 3.
It is a high-end, high-performnce two door car, with the front fascia based on the Bentley Continental GT (namely the headlights and grille) and the rear-end inspirations from the 1993-2000 Aston Martin V8 Vantage.
See Weaponized Serpente for the armed version of this car.
It reads "V12T 6.8" on the boot lid which implies it has a turbocharged 6.8-litre V12 engine and as such it is very fast. Acceleration belies its weight and size, and braking is quick too but not well-controlled as the brakes are extremely grabby and lock under low speed or hard braking. Cornering is decent but it is more a fast cruiser than racer with a seemingly electronically limited top speed of 250km/h (155mph).
- Sometimes in traffic.
- At Granmatre Frigo's house.
- At several more private houses.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.
- In the pre-announcement leaked screenshots it was called "Kensington Serpente R" and in later promotional materials "Kerner Serpente R12". These names are now Cut game content from Just Cause 3.
- 'Serpente' means 'snake' or 'serpent' in Italian.
- It has a weaponized variant which is simply called "Weaponized Serpente".