| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Kerner Serpente R|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Rico|
|Top speed (km/h)||250|
|Top speed (mph)||~155.3|
The Kerner Serpente R is a sports car in Just Cause 3.
It is a high-end, high-performnce two door car, with the front fascia based on the Bentley Continental GT (namely the headlights and grille) and the rear-end inspirations from the 1993-2000 Aston Martin V8 Vantage. It's rims are directly taken from the Aston Martin Vantage too.
See Weaponized Serpente for the armed version of this car.
It reads "V12T 6.8" on the boot lid which implies it has a turbocharged 6.8-litre V12 engine and as such it is very fast. Acceleration belies its weight and size, and braking is quick too but not well-controlled as the brakes are extremely grabby and lock under low speed or hard braking. Cornering is decent but it is more a fast cruiser than racer with a seemingly electronically limited top speed of 250km/h (155mph).
- Sometimes in traffic.
- At Granmatre Frigo's house.
- At several more private houses.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.
- In the pre-announcement leaked screenshots it was called "Kensington Serpente R" and in later promotional materials "Kerner Serpente R12". These names are now Cut game content from Just Cause 3.
- 'Serpente' means 'snake' or 'serpent' in Italian.
- It has a weaponized variant which is simply called "Weaponized Serpente".
- It's made by Kerner.