| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|Type||One-masted civilian boat|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|The following statistics are from the official strategy guide.|
The Kuang Sunset is a civilian boat in Just Cause 2.
It has 1 mast and a small roof. The driver has to stand outside the boat exposed to all of the weather to drive the boat. It looks as if it's shelter is made of scrap.
The hull (lower half of the ship) is identical to all the other Kuangs.
It's made by the fictional company Kuang.
The hull and shelter can spawn in black, dark blue, dark green and dark red. It always has a wooden trim.
It is similar in ways to the Adventure, since they both are sailboats, and are the only two with coloured cabins/shelters.
It is one of the slowest and most common boats in the game.
- At X:25415; Y:6190. All Kuangs spawn here. Red-marked, meaning heat if you're seen by the Panau Military driving this boat.
- Has also been seen around the island of Pekan Tupai Merah at about X:27180; Y:15540.
- Very common in the bay around the Panau International Airport.
- Like all Kuangs, the person controlling the ship always stands outside.
- There is another similarly named Kuang, the Kuang Sunrise.
- It is one of three sailboats in the game, the others being the Orque Grandois 21TT and the Kuang Adventure.
Main article: Just Cause 2 Vehicle glitches.
It has been reported that in some unspecified version of the game, the Sunsets have a glitch where a half of the ship starts shaking manically, exactly like some of the ground vehicles do.