| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|Rarity||One mission only|
|List of owners||Police chief Velasco|
The La Honradez is a super-yacht in Just Cause (1).
It's an approximately 100 m long luxury yacht. A yacht like this is called a super-yacht. Super-yachts cost several hundred million dollars. It's unknown how its owner, police chief Velasco, got that kind of money.
- Helicopter landing pad on the rear end.
- 4 inflatable liferafts. 2 on either side.
- A hot tub.
- A bar.
- 4 different radar antennas.
- Stairs on the right side, leading to the water.
- There's a Nova 9 (silenced SMG) on the stairs, close to the water.
- The crew is made up of:
It can only be seen in the mission Good Cop, Bad Cop, where Rico has to assassinate the owner of the yacht - police chief Velasco. The yacht is parked in at Paradiso Bay and the front end is pointing south.
The performance is unknown, as this is one of the Stationary vehicles.
- This is the only vehicle in Just Cause (1) that starts with the letter "L".
- This is one of the few vehicles that can be seen in missions only.