| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
Litore Torto is a large province in eastern Medici. It is hilly and dotted with patches of forest but largely grassland. Like all other civilian settlements north of the wall, all towns here have been burned, leaving only military bases as the remaining settlements.
This province is best known for having the probably artificial lake that contains a lot of ruins and the Squalo X7.
The eastern edge of the province is the coast, but there's no beach and no (non-Rico) way to safely get down there, because of the cliffs.
Settlements and points of interestEdit
- Platteforma Litore Torto I.
- Platteforma Litore Torto II.
- Guardia Litore Torto I.
- Guardia Litore Torto II.
- Guardia Litore Torto III.
- Sancte Malco.
- A large lake filled with ruins. Some ruins are the same as the ones in the burned towns, meaning that this must be a recently filled valley. There is also a fort-like area that looks similar to the ruins of which Cima Leon: Centcom and Corda Dracon: Centcom are built on.
- Unnamed outpost at N 40 47.840 E 5 46.790.
- The name means "Flat Beach" in Latin.
- The Squalo X7 spawns in the large lake at N 40 47.33 E 5 45.53. This is one of two locations where this boat can spawn.
- Litore Torto is the only province in Medici that has more than one oil rig.