| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
Unique cutscene version, seen in Devil's Drop Zone.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|Type||Military off-road car|
|Weapons||Mounted Gun, some are unarmed.|
|List of owners||San Esperito Military|
San Esperito Police Department
For any other MVs, see MV (company).
It's obviously based on the HMMWV. Unlike the HMMWV, which is available in many versions, the MV's rear end is only available as the "pickup" version. It's distinguished from the HMMWV mostly by its large mud guards / fenders and its large bumpers. It looks like it might be lightly armoured, but it's not really bullet-proof.
It's quite good off-road, but it's not fast enough to be recommended for those sidemissions where you have to catch a sports-car. It gains higher speed than most cars when driving down steep hills, possibly due to the heavy weight class of the vehicle.
Versions and locationsEdit
|Agency||Black||Mounted Gun pointing backwards.||
|Pattern of purple and black.||
|Unmarked||Pattern of different greens.||None.|
|Mounted Gun pointing forward.|
|Mounted gun pointing backward.|
|Black Hand||Black||Mounted gun pointing forward.||
|San Esperito Military||Pattern of differnt grays.||Mounted gun pointing forward.||
|Montano Cartel||Purple||Mounted Gun pointing forward.|
|San Esperito Police Department||Dark gray, with big police symbols.||None.||
- The Rioja Cartel is the only faction in Just Cause that doesn't have a variant of this vehicle.
- However, technically, the Guerrillas doesn't have a variant either, because their variant that spawns at safehouses has no decals.
- Just Cause 2 has similar vehicles:
- According to some screenshots, a vehicle resembling an MV will return in Just Cause 3.
- The only ones with mounted guns at the back are only seen in missions. Take for example, the Agency version in Devil's Drop Zone, or the unmarked version in The San Esperito Connection, or even some Black Hand versions in Streets of Fire.
- Just Cause Demo calls the GP Thunder Extreme Prototype a Prototype MV.
- This is one of the relatively few vehicles that can be driven to the Rioja 04 safehouse. Other such vehicles include The Vampire and Rotor industries ATRV.
- The Black Hand variant may appear all black, but in the proper lighting, one can see that it's actually a camouflage design of multiple shades of black, like the other variants.
- The forward-facing mounted gun is slightly offset to the left.
- The big mud guards, big bumper and narrow windows make this vehicle similar in style to the Meister ATV 4 and Triton - patroller.
San Esperito Military versionEdit
Black Hand versionEdit
Unmarked and armed versionEdit
Montano Cartel versionEdit